17

*Nialls POV*

I was excited when Simon came over and told me he would sign the kids to a deal...

When they were 15 and 16. I thought that was a great deal and it was a long way to come. It was going to be perfect. The kids were excited, but were told to keep it quiet and not tell anyone.

They promised and agreed not to. I was proud of Courtney. She was growing up to be a beautiful young girl. I was happy for her. I realized her hair was fading into a brown.

The kids were all good looking lads. I was surprised because, Kenzie's hair was now blonde like Evelyn's and then Brent's was like brown like Harry's. With no curls.

Beautiful kids though. I was on the couch scrolling through Twitter while Courtney and Brent were strumming their guitars and giggling while the rest were outside in the pool.

I noticed Courtney and Brent didn't care for swimming when they were together. They actually liked to stay separated from the group sometimes. I brushed it off.

**COURTNEYS POV**

I strummed an A chord and D chord and Brent did the same. I giggled. I smiled at him and he smiled back started to strum 'What Makes You Beautiful.'

"You're really good." I smiled, he nodded and continued playing.

"I'm excited for the deal, Simon gave us. It will be so fun." I laughed and he put down his guitar.

"Yeah! We can go on tours just like my dad, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam!" He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"If we become worldwide, silly." I giggled and strummed some chords.

"Trust me, we will. I trust my daddy and our uncles. Plus simon."

I nodded in agreement as I thought about what the future had in store. Life was going to be perfect. I just couldn't wait.