13

**GRACE H POV**

I fell asleep in Niall's arms and woke up 2 hours later. I stretched and felt for Niall. He wasn't there.

"Niall?" I groaned, I didn't like waking up alone like that. It made me feel lonely, isolated, stranded, lost, anything that means you're alone.

Sometimes it even scared me. This was one of those times. I was still jumpy from the whole 'you died 20 minutes ago' thing.

I sat up and looked around. My eyes began to flutter open. "Niall?" I said a little louder, my voice shaking. Was I dead? No, stop thinking that way, Grace!

I saw Niall come in from the kitchen. I sighed in relief. (For the first time, Niall didn't have food with him!) I Laid back down and checked my phone.

2 messages.

1 from Louis and 1 from Grace.

From Louis:

Hey beautiful xxx I hope you don't mind, Harry and I decided to take Courtney. You and Niall are so cute sleeping together on the couch! xoxo

Louis always made me smile. I was so happy Eleanor had him as a husband. They were perfect for each other and I knew Louis could treat a girl right.

I opened up Graces.

From Grace:

Thank god, you're alive! :'D I was so upset that I lost you. But now you're here! I know you're mad at me and you have every right to, but please forgive me? I don't want to be the cause of you self harming or any of that junk. I love you sooooo much, girly. Call me or text me back xxx

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Forgive her already." I looked behind me to see Niall was spying on me. I pecked his soft lips and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Spying on your wife, eh?" I said giggling. He blushed and shrugged. Obviously knowing what he did. He walked into the kitchen again. Before he went in he motioned me to come. I groaned.

"It's a surprise!" He smiled, I gave him puppy eyes.

"Pweez carry me niwaller?" I asked in a baby voice. He rolled his eyes and walked over.

"Baby voice ain't working, babe." He smirked. I put my finger to my chin thinking.

"Hmm. I wonder what whittle Nialler wants..." I smiled and he raised an eyebrow.

"How about you give me a BIGGGGGGG kiss and compliment me?" He said smiling enormously. I nodded and pressed my lips on his.

We both smiled into the kiss and we put our foreheads against each other's.

"You're the best kisser, the best lover, the hottest guy, best singer, and the best Prince a girl would ever have." I smiled.

"Good answer." He smirked and raised an eyebrow. He picked me up bridal style and brought me in the kitchen. I smelled cupcakes and cookies.

My stomach growled.

"Aww are you really hungry babe?" Obviously Niall heard my stomach. I nodded and he put my down.

"Well, as you can see we have the finest cupcakes in London," he motioned as if he was auctioning them off or was in a commercial, "we also have delicious cookies that will put your hunger to an end!" He finished and I laughed.

I gave him a big Horan Hug and got a plate from the cabinet and went to the fridge. I got a glass of milk and quickly got over to where the food was that Niall was hoarding.

He made 2 dozen cupcakes and 3 dozen cookies. I grabbed 6 cookies and 4 cupcakes.

"Hungry there?" He asked annoyed and rolled his eyes. I was immediately offended. I was waiting for his expression to change as in he was joking, but it didn't.

I put my plate down and put the food I grabbed back where it was.

"there Niall, for you. Happy?" I threw the plate in the sink and walked into the living room and plopped on the couch. I flipped on Amazing World of Gumball and stared at it.

Niall walked in but I ignored him. I rolled my eyes and focused on the TV. He soon walked over and put his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, babe. When it comes to food, that's all I want and I change." I giggled at his comment and kissed his cheek. I jumped up and got the same amount of food last time and plopped down next to Niall.

I kissed him on the cheek and took a bite out of one of the cookies. Perfection!

Today was going to be a good day.

*Knock knock knock*

I walked to the door and opened It to see Grace in tears.