Chapter 7

**Grace H POV**

I closed the door and jumped onto me and Niall's bed. I was fed up with it all. Grace. Louis. Zayn. Eleanor. Perrie. Liam. Harry. The kids.

Even Niall.

I just wanted to be alone for once. I never got alone time. I just wanted to end all of this. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the full body mirror.

I haven't looked at myself lately. I was shocked. My face was pale, I was so skinny, and my hair reached a deeper shade of red. I looked anorexic (someone who doesn't eat) and I didn't like it.

I felt my eyes weld up in tears. When did I eat last time? Yesterday? Wait that's right, I had breakfast yesterday and nothing else. I groaned

I wasn't even hungry. I stood there looking at myself for 5 minutes. Tear after tear. I hated my look. I walked out into the bed and tried to go back to sleep.

I couldn't. I groaned and just sobbed into my pillow. I am 26 and I have a 5 year old daughter! I have a husband! This is just too much too quickly!

I sat up and my phone rang.

It was my old friend from middle school, Tony. I smiled and quickly answered.

"Tony!" I smiled. He was now a professional football player. He played Quarterback for the the Green Bay Packers.

"Hey, Grace! I haven't talked to you since you moved to California!" I smiled. That was nearly 6 years ago.

"I know. I miss you so much. I live in London now with my husband and daughter." I smiled.

"I know. Wait, husband? Daughter?" He emphasized daughter.

"Yeah? I'm married to Niall Horan and our daughter, Courtney." I said confused. I swear I thought he knew since I was worldwide famous.

"Well I am happy for ya, babe." I froze and blushed on the phone. Babe? I giggled.

"Anyway, let me get to the point. I am taking the week off and I knew you were in London. I finally found you after 6 years!" He said happy on the phone.

"Found me?" I said standing up coming out of my room to see Grace was gone and Courtney was on the couch eating cereal.

Niall looked at me puzzled. He mouthed the words 'Whose that?' And I just held up a finger signaling I'll tell him later.

"Yeah... I've missed you. I found your address. Come to the door." I smiled and ran to the door. I opened it to see Tony. I dropped my phone and jumped into Tonys arms.

"YOURE HERE!" I said smiling into his shoulder.

"I know." He whispered in my ear. I let go and kissed him lightly on the cheek. I smiled at him and felt Niall put his arm around my waist.

"Who are you?" Niall asked furrowing his eyebrows. "This is Tony! One of my best friends in 7th grade!" I said jumping up and down.

Niall nodded his head and shook hands with him.

"Grace? You don't look so good." Tony said cocking an eyebrow. I hunched over and hugged Niall.

"Shut your trap." Niall spat at him. I looked up at him surprised about what he said.

"Baby, it's okay. He didn't mean it." I said smiling.

"You don't talk to my wife like that, Tony." Niall said glaring at him, ignoring what I just said.

"Look Pretty boy, I don't want any trouble." Tony said rolling his eyes. He was acting like a dick.

"Tony, I think you should leave." I said glaring. He looked at me confused.

"B-but"

"No get out, okay?" I said looking down.

"N-no I want to talk to you and-"

I slammed the door in his face. I frowned again. I held back the tears and kissed Courtney on her forehead.

"Morning, sweetie." I said smiling.

"Hi mummy, Kit asked me at school yesterday if I could come over. Can I please mummy?" She asked with her big blue eyes. I nodded and called Louis. He loved Courtney and for sure would drive her over.

I dialed his number.