Chapter 2

**Grace H POV**

She looked at me offended. She was pulling these date nights every other night.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"This! You're dropping your kids off here, and trust me I love them, but it's getting exhausting!" I said running my fingers thru my hair.

"Thanks for being a great Auntie, Grace. Well, I must say you're not being a great friend." She said sternly.

"Ermmm, excuse me, I'm doing the best I can. But if you have 3 5 year olds in your house, it gets loud. Crazy. Messy. And annoying!" I started yelling.

"GREAT! We will just stop coming over than!" Grace yelled.

"FINE."

"FINE." She walked out of the room. "Brent, Kenzie, let's go." I watched them run and follow Grace out. I felt bad for yelling, but I was pissed she was doing this.

"What happened?" Niall asked as the door closed and they all left. Courtney was sitting in Niall's lap.

"I'll tell you later, babe. It's time for bed, Courtney. It's already 8:45pm." I smiled and she yawned.

"Tuck me in, Mummy." She walked into her pink and purple room and crawled into bed. I kissed her forehead and covered her up.

Niall came in with his guitar and started strumming 'Little Things' to her and sat there waiting for her to fall asleep. He planned on teaching her how to play when she turns 7 or 8 years old.

I kissed his soft lips and walked into the kitchen doing dishes. I was currently a stay at home Mom but I still made Gracex2 videos and I am getting alittle too old for those.

But Grace and I made them anyway.

Oh that's right... Grace. She leaves her kids with me while she goes out on dates. Yeah, I would like to go out too. Just me and Niall. I was in deep thought when Niall kissed my cheek.

"so tell me what happened, love." He smiled.

"I yelled at Grace. She drops Brent and Kenzie here all the time, Babe. So I had to yell at her. She threatened that she was never coming back over." I said with a sigh.

Grace is my best friend and she left her kids with me. Well, I should say

Was my best friend... But that would be overreacting. I just don't know anymore.