14

*Grace H POV*

Grace was at the threshold crying. I looked at her confused and saw Harry come behind her and hug her from behind.

I smiled sadly and I just nodded. I allowed them to come in and I closed the door and walked over to Grace and Harry.

Grace just hugged me. I kept my arms at my sides. This was all just really overwhelming.

"Grace!" She sobbed into my shoulder. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault." I felt tears in my eyes.

I pulled my arms away and threw my arms around her neck and cried. We didn't say anything to each other. Just cried until we felt 4 arms come around us.

Harry and Niall.

I broke the hug and wiped my tears away. I put my hands on Graces shoulders and looked her into the eyes.

"I'm sorry this all happened. It was my fault, alright? Don't stay awake at night thinking this was your fault. I love you, sista." I smiled and she smiled back.

"I love you too. I'm sorry." She said again.

"You're forgiven, if I'm forgiven." She nodded and we hugged one last time. I turned around and in hugged Niall and then hugged Harry.

"Love, I'm so happy you're alive!" Harry said into my shoulder.

"Love you too, Hazza." I smiled.

"Yep, I love you more than Niall. He smirked and kissed my forehead.

"Well I love Niall more than I love you." I smirked and raised an eyebrow. Niall blushed and I kissed his soft lips and smiled at Harry.

"Phht, your loss. I got this sexy girl right here." He smacked Grace's butt and I laughed. Grace smacked Harry's shoulder and blushed.

We all sat on the couch when I got popcorn for everyone when I thought of Courtney.

"Weren't you supposed to be with Louis, babysitting Courtney?" I looked over at Harry.

"Oh well, I came here with Grace for emotional support and Louis and Courtney seemed to be okay. They were coloring pictures and playing dolls." I smiled.

"Before I got out of the door I heard Courtney tell Louis it was time to do makeovers." Harry added. We all laughed when Niall went to the kitchen and got the cupcakes and cookies.

"Nialler!" I frowned.

"What babe?"

"Don't share food with themmmmm.... I want all of it." I pouted and put my arms across my chest.

"We will just take 2 cookies and a cupcake." Harry smiled and Grace nodded in agreement.

"Alright, fine!" I rolled my eyes.

We are our desserts and watched Adventure Time since Grace didn't like Amazing World of Gumball too much.

I have my best friend back!!! :D