Chapter 9

**Grace H POV**

I groaned and got up to open the door. At least it would just be me, the boys, and Grace.

I opened the door and felt myself fill up with anger.

Brent and Kenzie were here too? Niall said only the boys and Grace!!!

"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!?!" I yelled at Grace.

"Love? Are you okay?" Zayn said worriedly.

"No, Zayn! I'm not okay! Niall said only YOU GUYS would be here! NOT THE TWINS." I spat. I was furious. I loved them so much, the twins I mean, but I'm tired of having to be the un-paid babysitter.

The go-to-gal.

I was tired of being USED.

"Niall said it was okay!" Grace said glaring and pointing at Niall. I clenched my fist, wanting to punch the wall. Really, Nialler?

I turned around to see Niall's eyes wide. I felt the anger build and build.

"Why does it matter?" Liam asked confused. Brent and Kenzie ran away and went upstairs to play.

"Because, I just want to be ALONE. At least alone with my husband!" I said getting more and more mad. I stomped into the kitchen and saw a knife.i picked it up and examined it.

"Don't do anything stupid!" Louis said running over. I turned around and stared him into the eye.

"It's either me, or YOU." I said holding the knife to my wrist.

"No! No! no! " I heard Niall say running in. 'Do it, Grace. Do it.'

Before I knew it, blood was on me. On the floor. Everywhere. My blood.

I felt pain and dizzy. I threw the knife into the sink and held my cut wrist. It was deep. And it was painful. But it took my mind off of all of this.

Thank goodness, Brent and Kenzie were upstairs. I felt faint and the world went black.

I heard Niall whisper into my ear,

"Why, Princess... Why?" Until I felt like I was gone.