12

**Niall POV**

My princess is alive! She's alive! I honestly didn't want anyone over at our house anymore. It was my fault she cut and it was my fault the boys and Grace came over.

I looked into her blue eyes and smiled. I felt tears fill my eyes and I tried my best to hide them but they fell on my cheeks.

"Nialler, please. No more tears." She whispered. She used her thumb and index finger to lift up my chin. Her face looked a little worried. She pressed her lips on mine and I quickly kissed back.

I felt fireworks go off and I was ecstatic. This was absolutely perfect. I absolutely love Grace. She is my princess.

How time flies. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly opened it to see Courtney and her friend Kit.

"Hi, Daddy Horan." Kit said. It always made me laugh when she called me that. I returned a hello and squatted down.

"Did you have fun, Courtney?" I asked her and she gave me a big Horan hug.

"Yes, Daddy! We painted our nails and we played dolls!" She smiled and showed me her nails. For a 5 year old, they honestly weren't bad.

"They look beautiful!" I smiled at her. I thanked Kit and gave her a quick hug before she left. Courtney had the best friends.

Courtney walked in and went over to the couch where Grace was. She quickly hugged her.

"Mummy? Did you get a boo-boo?" Courtney looked at Graces bandaged arm. I pursed my lips into a thin line.

"Mummy just got cut when she was cooking dinner last night." Grace smiled at my answer. Courtney nodded and headed upstairs to play.

My goodness she was growing up! I went over to the couch and picked Grace up.

"Nialler! What are you doing!!??" She said giggling

"Can't I have alittle fun?" I asked seductively. I put her down and she smirked.

"Do that again and I'll bite you!" She giggled. I smiled wide and then picked her up and spun her around and pulled her in. I felt pain on my neck and I whined.

"Told you!" Grace said giggling. She bit me? Really? I smirked at her.

"Shouldn't have done that..." I smiled evilly and threw her on the couch. I started tickling her and she started squirming and squealing.

It was adorable!

"NIALLER!!! STOP-TICKLING-ME!" She said in between laughs and breaths. I finally stopped and plopped down next to her.

I pulled her into my chest tightly and fell asleep with her in my arms. We would do this all the time when we were dating and when we were engaged.

Just fall asleep in each other's arms anywhere comfy.