20

**Grace H POV**

I woke up when I heard the door shut. I was still with Niall on the couch as he stirred awake. It was around 11:30pm. I yawned and looked over to see my beautiful girl, Courtney.

"How was your date?" I smirked, she giggled and squealed. That was a surprise!

The noise made Niall wake up. His eyes fluttered opened and he stretched. He gave me a light peck on the cheek.

"Well... It wasn't a date! But, I guess you could say it was!" She smiled.

"Do you mean?"

"Yep! Brent said that he loves me and we are a couple now!" She jumped and gave me a hug. I saw Niall tense up a bit.

"Babe. It's fine! This is Brent. Harry and Graces son. This is the brother of Courtney's best friend, Kenzie." I cooed

He loosened up and smiled. He just didn't like to see his only child grow up.

"Better get some rest, yeah? Tomorrow we have to go meet up with Simon." Niall smiled and gave Courtney a hug and we all went to bed.

**NEXT DAY**

*Grace Styles POV*

I woke yawning. Brent didn't come home last night until around 11:45pm. I was asleep by then with Harry's arm wrapped around me.

I felt for Harry and then noticed I heard water running. He must have been taking a shower. I slowly got up and listened.

"I know you've never loved, the sound of your voice on tape..." He sang in the shower, bringing tears into my eyes. Knowing that his dream was over 7 years ago.

{A/N: want to hear what she hears? This is the link! = https://vine.co/v/M1AHi99T7HQ}

I missed the tours, I missed the new songs they sang, I missed it all. I sighed and wiped my eyes.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Harry came out and kissed my lips softly. I smiled through the tears.

"Yeah." I sniffled. "You're voice is still as beautiful as it was 7 years ago when you sang your Little Things solo... On that stage... For the last. Time." I sobbed into his chest.

"Please don't cry... You're going to make me cry." I sniffled and straightened up. Seeing Harry cry was like seeing an abused puppy.

Brent came in with a big grin on his face.

"Mum! Dad! Last night was amazing! Courtney and I are a couple now!" He did a little dance as Harry gave him a big hug congratulated him.

"Hate to break this beautiful, father-son moment... But we have to get to Simons office!" I smiled and jumped up. We got in the car and drove off.

**20 minutes later**

*Grace H POV*

"My boys!" Simon hugged Zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis. He looked over at our kids.

"And you must be the kids that possess your fathers' talents! Well, except for beauty part, ladies." He laughed and Courtney, Kenzie and Sarah giggled shaking his hand.

"Yes they are!" Zayn smiled kissing Sarah's forehead.

Simon nodded and allowed us to sit.

"Well. I see that Sarah and Jake are an item... Uhh... Kenzie and Chris.. And what seems to be Courtney and Brent!" He smiled widely as everyone nodded.

"Well that works out pretty well, anyway, who can play the guitar or drums?" Simon asked looking up from paperwork.

"I can play guitar." Courtney said confidently.

"As can I." Brent said putting his arm around Courtney. Chris raised his hand and said he could play drums.

Well, that's new!

I was grinning like an idiot seeing that my daughter was going to be a star. Just like her Daddy.

Simon signed some papers and smiled. "We will need a name for you? And also a style of music"

They all thought for a second and huddled in. They "breaked" and looked back.

"Our style will be some type of rock." Jake said smiling at his dad, Louis. Louis smirked and gave him a thumbs up.

"And our name will be..." Sarah waited for a second before saying it with everyone else.

"Our Direction."

I smiled at the name. It was cute and the boys seemed to love it.

I've been through so much. Becoming YouTube Famous, meeting Niall and the boys, the hate and injuries, Grace's pregnancy, the marriage, our kids...

Now look! My daughter getting a record deal with her best friends and starting a band.

It was tough doing all of this. It was worth it. Niall kissed my head and pulled me in.

"I love you." He whispered

"I love you too."

I wouldn't change a thing that has happened to me over past 11 years.