Chapter 11

**Grace H POV**

I was so scared. I died for 20 minutes? Then came back? Thank God, I did. I mean really THANK YOU, GOD. I sighed and smiled a sad smile.

I got out of the taxi and gave the man money and walked down the street to my house. People gave me looks. I looked down.

Oh, blood is stained on my shirt and pants. That's what is getting people's attention. I started running until I found my house and the driveway. I caught my breath.

I walked over to the door. Not caring to knock since I lived there. I walked in quietly and closed the door to see Niall crying, hunched up on the couch.

He must not have heard me.

"Grace!" He sobbed loudly. It hurt me so much to see him cry. I walked over quietly.

"I love you! Come backkk..." He held the word 'back' with his sobs. I sat on the couch on the other side of the couch. His head shot up.

His eyes showed fear, sadness, and confusion.

"N-Niall? It's me. Grace." I said hesitantly.

"You're dead.... I've lost it." He cried into his knees. I moved over to him and ran my fingers through his hair. He looked up shocked again.

"Niall. I'm alive. I somehow lived, i dont know how, but I'm here." I felt tears in my eyes. He smiled and tears poured from his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, I'm sorry this happened. Never do that again. Please, I love you." He sobbed into my shoulder. I cried into his chest.

"Nialler..." I whispered. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Kiss me already." I said smiling slightly. He quickly pulled me in and kissed me passionately. I felt like it was going to last forever.

We broke the kiss and I hugged him again. The tears stopped and we just held each other. I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it.

It was Louis teary eyed. He was looking at the ground.

"I miss her too much, Nialler. I-" he looked up and his eyes went up to the back of his head. I ran to him and caught him.

"Louis? Louis?" He must've fainted seeing me alive. I called Niall and we brought him on the couch. I nudged him and he wouldn't budge. I got a magazine and started to fan him.

"Wh-wh-what?" He stuttered. I kissed his cheek. I stroked his hair hoping he would be alright.

"Grace? No, you're dead." He sighed. I sighed. "No, Louis. I'm alive. Somehow, someway. I dont know how but here I am!" I smiled and hugged Louis.

I felt him smiling into my shoulder as he pushed his head in the crook of my neck deeper. I smiled and we let go.

"Tell the others!" I said as he walked out the door. I sighed. Finally. ALONE with Niall