19

**7 YEARS LATER**

**Grace H POV**

I feel so old!!! I turned 37 last month and Niall was 38 years old. Courtney was now 16 and fully licensed. She had her own car and everything.

Sarah and Jake were the youngest in the group at 15 and they got their licenses early, surprisingly. All the kids had cars now. They were all still friends.

Except for Sarah and Jake, Who were now a couple. As was Chris and Kenzie. I really wanted to see Brent and Courtney get together.

They were adorable! I dont know why they didn't start dating yet. I hoped soon. I would always tease her about it.

"Mum?" Courtney interrupted my thoughts. "Yes?" I asked yelling into the kitchen.

"Can I go with Brent to the movies tonight? He called me asked if I could." She said blushing. I nodded and she grabbed her car keys and walked out.

"Where did Courtney go?" Niall walked in confused.

"To the movies, with Brent." I giggled as we both said 'with Brent' at the same time knowing it was obvious. Niall laughed and I gave him a big kiss.

"Y'know tomorrow at 10:00am, the kids have the interview with Simon." Niall grinned. One direction has been over for 7 years and it was still upsetting to me.

I was happy I still got to see the boys 3 or more times a week which was good. I nodded into Niall's chest when he told me about simon tomorrow.

I fell asleep in my husbands arms. It never got old.

**BRENTS POV**

I was extremely nervous to meet Courtney at the movies. I was tapping my foot, waiting for her in the place. We were seeing a new Johnny Depp movie that just came out.

I was going to confess my feelings to Courtney. That I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend.

She finally walked in with her luscious chocolate colored hair, down and straight. She was wearing black and white converse, a cute floral mid thigh length, and a "Styles" crop top on.

"You look beautiful!" I hugged her and walked with her to the theatre I took a deep breath and grabbed her hand gently. She accepted it and intertwined our fingers together swinging our arms back and forth.

We sat in the movies for what felt like 20 minutes and I finally had to courage to say it.

"Courtney?" I said taking a big breath.

"Yeah?" She asked smiling. I leaned in close to her lips. Say it, Brent!

"I love you." I crashed my lips onto hers as she quickly kissed back. I couldn't help smiling into the kiss.

We finally broke apart. She snuggled into my chest and I kissed the top of her head. I finally got to hear the 5 words I've longed to hear since I was 9 years old.

"I love you too, Brent."