•O n e• - Noah

drip. drop. drip. drop.

The sound of light raindrops can be heard on the window of the plane. I'm on my way to Atlanta to film ST 2. All I can think about is who I'm going to share a condo with this year. Last year, I had one to myself since I didn't really film that much last year, and everyone else got to share. The Duffers and Shawn Levy told me that I was going to play a much bigger part in this season. They told me to be focused. On task. At all times. But it's harder than ANYONE can EVER imagine. To be honest, I think it's practically IMPOSSIBLE for me at this rate. The reason is... I'm freaking in love. Now, I'm only 13 years old, but I can't help it. He makes me feel so... so... AMAZING!

"Everyone be careful on your way out of the plane." A woman said into a microphone. "You all can gather your things and head out."

Every row one by one got off the plane into the airport. I grabbed my backpack and got off. As I was walking towards the ramp, Finn texted me. Finn. "I'm here to pick u up. Where r u?" He asked me. "Heading out of  the gate rn. I'm getting my luggage." I quickly replied as I went to the luggage ramp. "Meet me @ the back exit. The limo is waiting there with everyone else." He texted me. "Ok I got my luggage and heading there rn." I said as I got my suitcases and headed to the back exit. And just as he said, he was waiting there. His beautiful curly locks on his head were messy, yet still attractive. He had sunglasses on and an Adidas shirt on. He was looking at his phone, so he didn't notice me. "Finnlard!!" I yelled at him. He quickly looked up and smiled at the nickname. "Schnipper! Good to see ya!" He replied as he gave me a hug. His hugs always make me feel better. And that smile. I thought that I was going to explode and how cute it is.

"Here, let me help you with your luggage." He said grabbing one of the suitcases.

"I'm fine... r-really." I replied. "I don't need help."

"Well, I'm too nice. So give me your suitcase." He replied in a friendly manner.

All I could do was smile and hand him one of the suitcases. He was a really good friend. Hopefully soon to be more than friends... WHAT?! Omigod I really need mental help.

As we walked to the limo, I realized that my legs were getting heavy. Jet lag already?? I asked myself in my mind. We finally got to the limo after what felt like hours of walking.

"NOAHHH!!" Everyone yelled and gave me a group hug.

"Hi everyone!" I replied happily. I was happy to be back with all of my best friends.

"Umm, hi Noah, I'm Sadie. Sadie Sink. I play Max for season two." A red headed girl told me.

"Hi Sadie! I'm Noah Schnapp, nice to meet you!" I replied and gave her a separate hug. She exchanged a smile and climbed back into the limo with everyone else. Finn helped me put my stuff in the back of the limo and we we hopped in. And the torcher continues when I'm force to sit by Finn. Just my luck. I sit by one of the windows and look out into the grey sky. I could see little raindrops on the window. I let out a soft sigh that no one can hear. I put my arms on my lap and lean against the window. I felt my eyes closing, and I knew that it was going to take a while to get to the sets because we had landed in and airport about 2 hours away. I let myself slowly drift to sleep, thinking about what was going to happen in season 2.

HEYO PEEPS! So I'm going to do an A/N at the end of every chapter asking some questions because I would love to get to know you guys! I'll start it simple:
Q: What is your favorite movie? Mine is Wonder! Hope you all have a good day! BYEEEEEE!