•T h i r t e e n• - Noah

I'm dating Finn Wolfhard. Finnlard McGee. Finnie. But now he's my Finnie. And MINE ONLY.

"Wow. I'm dating Schnapple Sauce. I'm dating Schnipper. I'm dating the Schnapp that smiles back. I'M DATING A LIL SMOL BEAN!" Finn yelled.

"O mah gawd, I have cute nicknames for each other." I said, smirking. "I'm smol bean and ur tall bean. SMOL BEAN AND TALL BEAN! Who can deny us now?"

"You're my galaxy eyed smol bean, Noah."

"And you're my freckle face tall bean, Finn."

We giggled for a while, enjoying the moment.

"Hey, we should just have a chill night tonight. Y'know, snacks and movies and cuddles." Finn said.

"Yeah. That would be amazing." I said. "Hey Finn?"

"Yeah, smol bean?"

"Are we going to tell anyone about our relationship? Like Millie or any of the cast? What about the Duffers and Shawn?"

"I mean, if you're ready too."

"I'm not ready yet. At least a few weeks."

"Same with me."

"Ok."

"Ok."

Finn left to go make some popcorn, and I set up the movie that we were going to watch. I wanted it to be decent. Not scary. At all. No.

I settled with 'Frozen'. I know that it's from 2013, but I love Anna and Elsa and ALL THE SONGS. I once took this test for mental age and it said that I was 9 years old. Hehe.

Finn walked back in as I pressed play.

"What are we watching?" He asks me, putting the popcorn between us and tangled our legs together.

"Something.." I said mischievously.

"Oh god, Noah. What is it?"

"FROZEN!" I yelled, giggling. "LET IT GOOO, LET IT GOOOO!"

"Wow Noah, after this I get to choose a movie." Finn said, crossing his arms.

"Finnnee." I said, snuggling into his side.

(Time skip brought to you by the Schnapp that smiles back NOAH)

Finn and I sang along to all the songs and danced around. Now, it was Finn's turn to choose a movie.

"Let's see..." he said, searching through the movies. "... AH HAH!" He pulled out Coco.

"OMIGOD I LOVE COCO!" I yelled. He put the disc in and we sat back down.

The scene was when Miguel was stuck in that water hole with another man that he never expected to be his great great grandfather. He started to sing 'Remember Me' and I snuggled closer to Finn. I hummed as my eyes got heavier. Finn pulled me closer, my head laying on his chest. I went to sleep with the sound of Finn's heartbeat and 'Remember Me'