•T w e n t y F i v e• - Noah

We are all in the limo, on our way to the airport. We just wrapped up season two. But we don't have any worries because we have been informed of a season three coming our way. We won't see each other for a whole 7 months other then interviews and award shows.

I'm going to really miss Finn. He will be in a whole other country, Canada. I'm going to miss his cuddles, his kisses, his hugs from behind, his teasing, his hair, his eyes, oh god everything. I already miss him, even though he's sitting right next to me.

Soon enough, we made it to the airport. We all grabbed our bags and headed inside and through security. Finn and I were going to be the last ones to go, which makes leaving worse. I have to say bye to my boyfriend last.

Caleb lives in New York also, but he's flying to Texas for the little Six Flags sponsoring he's doing. So, it'll just be me and Finn as the last ones. I'm flying straight to New York, Finn is flying with me too, but then he has to get on another plane to go to Quebec, and ANOTHER plane to fly to Vancouver. So, we are riding the same plane but just one of his.

Millie was the first to leave, she was going to Florida. Then, Sadie and Gaten to New Jersey. Caleb went on his plane to Texas, and Finn and I were the last one to get on a plane.

We got seats beside each other, and we got settled as they announced a bunch of crap.

"You ready to go, Noah?" Finn asked. I nodded my head and laid it on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, preparing for my 3 hour flight.

***

"Noah. Noah. SCHNAPPLE SAUCE."

I groaned and opened my eyes. Finn was poking me. "Whaattt?" I asked.

"You have been sleeping for a whole hour, and I wanna spend some time with you while I still can."

I thought for a moment. I won't see him for seven months after this, it would suck to not spend some time with him.

"Okay."

Finn smiled and snuggled into my side, his hair tickling my neck.

"I love you to the moon and back, you know that?" Finn told me, grabbing my hands.

"Well, I love you more then that." I replied.

We had a mini fight on who loved each other more, but we agreed that we love each other the same amount.

For the next two hours, Finn and I cuddled and talked about the most random crap ever. But, soon enough, the plane landed and we had to get off.

My mom was waiting at the gate, Finn and I made our way to her.

"Hey, Finn! Can I talk to you for a moment? Excuse us, Noah." She dragged Finn away to a nearby gift shop, and I collected our luggage while waiting for them to come back.

A moment later, my mom came back with a flustered Finn.

"Finn, what did she tell you?" I asked him.

"Don't break you heart, or she will break my face. Also, she gave me a hug and told me that she's proud of me and you." He replied, grabbing his bags.

"I'm happy that she's proud of us." I told him.

"Yeah, now I have to go home to my family and I'll see their reactions." He said.

I chuckled. My mom told us that we could wait for him and his flight, so he wouldn't be lonely. I was happy, so I could spend more time with him. We waited near the gate in those seats, and we were just talking about season three and some interesting theories.

"Quebec, Canada fight 5 minute warning. I repeat, Quebec, Canada flight 5 minute warning." The speakers said.

I looked over at Finn with a sad look. I felt like I was going to cry, I'll miss him so much.

"Well, I guess I'll head to the gate now. Don't wanna be late." He said sadly.

I jumped into his arms, and started to cry. "I don't want you to go!" I sobbed into his shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"Don't worry, smol bean. We will see each other very soon, I promise." He told me, wiping the tears from my face and looking into my eyes. "I love you so so much, Noah."

I sniffled. "I love you too, Finn. More then you can imagine."

Finn leaned in and gave me a sweet little kiss. I grabbed his face and kissed back. Not a moment later, we pulled apart and said our goodbyes. For now.

"Wait, Finn." My mom said after him. "I need your permission to post this on Instagram."

Finn walked back and looked over my mom's shoulder, as did I.

She filmed us saying our goodbyes, and I gotta say it was really cute. He giggled and nodded his head. "You have my permission."

"Mine too." I told her. I gave Finn one last hug, and he walked over to the gate. He waved from afar, and boarded the plane.

"C'mon, Noah. You father is waiting at home." She took my hand, and I grabbed my luggage with the other hand.

We made it home safely, to my dad and Spaghetti (my dog) too.

Though Finn and I are miles and miles apart, we will always know that we have each other in our hearts. I guess we were just meant to be. I'm his secret admirer. And no one can change that.

Here you peeps go! The last actual chapter of this beloved book. But, I have an epilogue coming, so don't worry. See y'all later! BYEEEEEE!