•T h r e e• - Noah

"Noah! Finn! WAKE UPPPP!!" I heard Millie yell as I felt something shift beside me. "WE ARE HEEEERRRRRREEEEE!!" She yelled.

"I'm up! Jeez..." I heard Finn say as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Noah, you need to get up..." he said and shook me a little. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him and Millie. Finn had his hair going in all directions.

"Finn, your hair is all over the place." I told him.

"I'll fix it once we get settled in." He replied.

All six of us kids got out of the limo and towards the sets. The first ones to see us is the Duffer Brothers. We all have our hugs and hi's and the Duffers assigned us to who we will share condos with.

"Ok, first on the list: Millie and Sadie will share one, Caleb and Gaten will share one, and Noah and Finn will share one." Matt told us. Millie and Sadie started jumping up and down and yelling 'YES!'. Caleb and Gaten have each other high-fives. I sat there staring at the floor.

"Hey, are you ok Noah?" Finn asked me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah. Still have a bit of jet lag." I said trying not to show my blushing cheeks. I'm sharing a condo with my crush! Holy crap!!! This is good but also bad. Finn is straight. I'm about as straight as a curly fry. I will never get him. I know it's too good to be true. I mean, who wants this short piece of garbage?

"Alright people, here's the plan." Ross said to get our attention. "You all have until 1:00 to get ready and settled in. Be back here by 1:30 to start off with going over episode one."

We all replied in 'ok' or 'got it'. Finn and I get to walk over to ours because it's the closest. Everyone else has to be dropped off at theirs. I was walking when a thought came to my mind: I just realized that I have to spend the whole summer with him. No way. HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE THE SUMMER LIVING WITH MY CRUSH?!

"Noah, we're here." Finn snapped me out of my trance. It was fairly large. We walked in to see a modern style living room.

"This is pretty nice." He said and walked around a bit. It has a tv, a couch, and two recliners. Nice. We walked upstairs and saw that there we two bedrooms.

"Which bedroom do you want?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"You can choose first. I don't mind." He replied. I walked into the first one on my right. It has a queen sized bed with a off white comforter and sheets. The walls were painted a light blue. It had a mini couch and a dresser along with a closet.

"This one is nice." I said as I sat on the bed. "I think that I'll just take this one."

"Ok. Can you come and look at the other room with me?" Finn asked as a light blush appeared on his face. "I don't like to go in strange rooms alone."

"Ok." I replied and followed him into the next room. The walls were painted a light green. The comforter was also a light green.

"Now this is my style!" He said and set his stuff down. "It's settled then. You get the light blue bedroom and I get the light green bedroom."

"Yeah. I'm gunna go get settled in ok?" I told Finn as I went out the door.

"Yeah, but we only have two hours, so don't be long!" He yelled as I went into my room. I started to unpack all of my clothes and sort them into the dresser. I put my suitcases in the closet, and I put toiletries in the bathroom. It took an hour, and it I was exhausted. I jumped onto my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Jeez, it's like my jet lag never goes away! I thought to myself as I slowly started to close my eyes, hoping to dream about Finn and I.

HEYO PEEPS! Sorry this was late. My birthday is today and we were planning a bunch of jazz and yeah. But! Here it is. Another chapter. I'm not going to ask questions every chapter, but I will ever once in a while. BYEEEEEE!