•F i v e• - Noah

Finn and I got to the condo to get ready for dinner tonight. When we got there, I decided to take a shower. Finn told me not to use up all of the hot water because he wanted to take one too.

After I took my shower, I put of the tuxedo that they gave me before I left, and I blow dried my hair and combed it out. I put some hair gel in it and I put on some cologne.

I added some last touches here and there and I was good. I waited in the living room for Finn to be done.

"NOAH! I NEED HELP!" I heard Finn yell. I went upstairs to his room to find him struggling to get his tie on. "I have no clue how anyone can even get this on!" He exclaimed as I went over to help. I grabbed the tie from him, our hands brushing against each other's. Unfortunately, it made my cheeks flush a little. I slowly wrapped it around his neck. I started to tie it, trying my best not to look at the eyes of the cute boy in front of me. Successfully, I stepped back and he admired his tie on him.

"Thanks Noah. You're a life saver." He said while giving me a hug. I was startled at first, but I hugged back. Separating, we headed to the front door to wait for the limo. Not even being outside for 30 seconds, there it was with everyone else in it. We climbed in, sitting in the same seats as we were on the way here.

"I can't wait to eat some FOOODD!" Gaten yelled. All of us giggled.

"Not surprising at all." Millie replied.

All of a sudden, cops went speeding down the road with their lights on. "I wonder what that's for." Sadie said, looking out the window while a fire truck passes us. The limo is going the exact way of the accident, so we would be able to see what happened. Finally, we see beaming lights in the distance. We slowly got to see what happened. A really big car crash. There was rubble everywhere, there were cops, firefighters, and an ambulance. It brought back memories I pushed back years ago...

(Play song now)

Chloe and I were playing in the play room back in New York.

"Kids! We need to go to the store!" Our mom said. We scrambled to put everything away, but we did it. My twin sister and I were 9 years old at this point, but we still loved playing with the many different varieties of toys in there. We climbed into the car for our weekly trip to the grocery store. Chloe and I were laughing at the jokes that we made with each other.

Then my mom screamed and we looked forward, but then we flipped upside down. My mom and I were ok and fully conscious, but Chloe was passed out. I tried to wake her up, but she didn't. I saw flashing lights come out of the window of the car we were trapped in, and I thanked God for that moment. They flipped us back over and took Chloe away from me. He took my twin sister away. Little did I know, that was the last time I would ever see her alive.

We went to check on Chloe at the hospital, and the doctor came up to us and said "I'm sorry..." and my mom broke down in tears. I asked my mom what's wrong, and she said that Chloe was up in heaven now. When I realized what she meant, I started to ball. We went home and I yelled and screamed into my pillow and let out all of my emotions. That was the worst day of my life.

"Noah? Are you ok?" Finn pulled me out of my trance. "Is there someone there that you knew? You're crying."

I realized that my face was filled with tear streaks and quickly wiped them away. "I'm fine." I told everyone and looked out the window. Everyone left it at that, other then Finn.

"Noah..." he said trying to get me to look at him. "Tell me. Please."

I turned to face him. "Can I tell you at the condo? A limo isn't really the best place." I replied. He nodded his head in agreement. I turn back to the window and instead of joining the conversation, Finn stays silent with me. Thankfully, we got to the restaurant within a couple of minutes. We were greeted by Shawn and he guided us to the table. We had a corner table to ourselves. All of the cast was there: us kids, Joe Keery, Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton and of course the producers and directors. I sat between Millie and Finn. Everyone was having their happy and joyful conversations, but I didn't really feel like I wanted to talk right now. We all ordered our food and I thought I was hungry, but when it got here, I wasn't hungry at all. Out of nowhere, I felt like I was going to puke.

"I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom." I told Finn and left holding my stomach. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and stood looking at the mirror. I took deep breathes and washed my face. This was what happened when Chloe died. I always felt sick. Sometimes, I even actually puked or got a fever. I looked down at my hands that were shaking really badly. I put them under cold water because it always helped with my hands when she died. Within a minute of being in the bathroom, I was fine. I walked back out and went back to the table.

"Are you ok? You're a little pale." Finn told me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured him. I fake smiled and took little bites of my food. The rest of dinner went by pretty slow. I talked to Finn every once in a while, but it was slow.

Finally, we all finished up and we went back to the limo. I guess we all just picked our personal spots in the limo, because we still stayed in the same spots. As we went past the crashing spot to get back to the condos, there was just firefighters looking through the rubble. I turn away, trying my best not to cry again. Before I knew it, we were back at the condos. Gaten and Caleb left first, and then Millie and Sadie. Finn and I were the last ones dropped off.

I swiftly got out of the limo after Finn and make my way to my room. I made a soothing bath because I really needed it. I filled it with bubbles, specifically tropical fruit scented. I relaxed in there for a bit, letting the warm water sooth my skin. But, my fingers and toes were getting all wrinkly so I had to get out. I put on some plaid fuzzy pj pants and a giant white t-shirt and I get comfy. As I get into bed, I hear a knock at the door. I jump off of my bed and open my door. There stands the most beautiful boy on the whole earth, Finn Wolfhard.

"Hi Noah." He day to me and gives me a smile.

"Hey Finn. Do you need something?" I ask as I let him in.

"I need to talk to you about... earlier." He tells me. I already know where this is going.

"What about earlier?" I ask like I'm totally clueless.

"Noah, don't play dumb. In the limo. That car crash. The crying. What was all that about? You said that you would tell me when we got back here." He informs me.

I just looked at him without a word. I'm pretty sure he saw the sadness in my eyes, so he guided me to my bed and he sat down with me.

"It's ok Noah. Take your time." He says reassuringly. I take a couple of deep breaths and started to explain.

"It all started when I was about 9 years old, and my twin sister, Chloe, and I-"

"You have a twin sister?!" Finn asked in shock and I nodded my head.

"Well, used to. Anyway, so we were going to the grocery store to get some more food and stuff, and my mom screamed, and we both looked forward. But, all of a sudden, the car was upside down. My mom and I were fine, but Chloe wasn't waking up. I tried to shake her, but nothing." I say, but stop in my tracks because Finn wiped the tears away from my face.

"That's horrible. Go on." He said as calmly as possible.

"So an ambulance comes and takes her away and we follow them to the hospital. The doctor said that she went to heaven and I just... I lost it. I was literally isolated in my room for two weeks, it was so bad. I puked, I got fevers, I was physically and emotionally sick and hurt." I stopped again because a sob was let out of my throat. Then, all I could do was cry and sob. Finn pulled my closer to him, and I cried into his shoulder.

"Shhh... it's ok. I'm here, don't worry." He cooed, rubbing his hand on my back with one hand and the other hugging me. Finn always knows how to help me. I wouldn't be able to live without him.

Without realizing it, my eyes started to get heavy. My body eased and my breath got heavier. Next thing I know, I'm asleep in the arms of Finn Wolfhard.

HEYO PEEPS! Major plot twist;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I was so late, a lot had happened in that past few weeks and I'm lazy. Anyways, see y'all later! BYEEEEEE!