•E i g h t• - Finn

I woke up to the sound of eggs being fried and sizzling bacon. I sat up and saw that Noah was fast asleep beside me. I grinned as I got up. I went and got ready before I went to get breakfast. I put on some black jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt, and brush out my curly locks.

I went back down, and Noah was still cuddled up in his blankets asleep. I went down to where is face was and I could see his peaceful expression. I rubbed circles on his back and whispered to him.

"Noah, wake up before your breakfast gets cold." I cooed as he shuffled. It's wasn't until his beautiful hazel eyes opened that I realized how close I was to his face.

"Hi Finnie..." he said, looking longingly into my eyes.

"Hey sweet cheeks, there's breakfast in the kitchen. You know, if you're gonna get up." I reply. He blushes at the nickname and sits up. He stretches a bit and looks over at me.

"Will you carry me?" He asks, pouting his lips.

"Fine. Your face is hard to resist." I reply and grab him from his spot. I carry him like a baby, cuddled up to my chest.

"You're comfy." Noah said, giggling to himself. I think he's still half asleep.

"Is that so?" I ask setting him down in a dining room chair at the table.

"Yeaaahh." He replied. He's so cute when he wakes up.

Gaten and Sadie come in with two plates with some breakfast. It looks DELICIOUS.

"Here you guys go. All of us have already eaten, and if you need us we will be in The basement playing on the Xbox." Gaten said, dragging Sadie away. Sadie and Gaten whispered among themselves and started to chuckle. I wonder what they were talking about. I look back over to Noah and find him asleep next to his plate. I rolled my eyes playfully and lifted his head, cupping his cheeks.

"Noaaahhhh. You need to eat. It'll give you energy. C'mon." I said shaking him.

"Fine." He replies and grabs his fork. I did too, and we ate breakfast while talking about a bunch of random stuff. I went back down to the basement while Noah was getting ready.

Once I got to the bottom, everyone turned around and gave me a look.

"What? Do I have egg on my face?" I asked them.

"You are such an oblivious person." Caleb said, everyone else nodding their heads.

They all went back to their game, and I had no clue what they meant. Oblivious? To what? To who?

"Hey guys!" Noah says as he walks past me. "What did I miss?"

Noah started talking to Caleb and Gaten, and Millie and Sadie just kept playing the game.

Psh, oblivious? What do they mean? I pushed those questions to the back of my mind as I went over to Millie and Sadie and joined the game.

HEYO PEEPS! Be on the lookout, I'll be updating really soon! Love y'all lots! BYEEEEEE!