•E l e v e n• - Millie (oof)

Sadie and I were having a girls night like normal teenage girls, even though we already share a condo. We did our nails, and gossiped about the latest celebrity news.

"Leonardo DiCaprio is the hottest person alive, am I wrong?" I ask Sadie and she giggles.

"No way. There has to be someone hotter." She replies, thinking to herself. My phone started to ring out of nowhere, and I saw that it was Shawn.

Shawn never calls anyone.

"Hello?" I say into the phone. I'm sure that it's nothing.

"Millie, please don't freak out." Shawn said swiftly, I could barely make out his words.

"What is it?" I asked sitting up. I gave Sadie a look and I put the phone on speaker so we both could hear.

"Something happened with Finn. He had some sort of panic attack, and I'm here with Noah helping him out. Can you spread the news to everyone because Finn is kind of in bad condition."

"Oh my god! Is he ok? Did you call an ambulance?" I ask.

"No time for questions. Tell the others, and I'll get back to you all when this is over. Ok?"

"Ok." I reply. Shawn quickly ends the call, and I look at Sadie who has a panicked look on her face.

"Let's tell the others." Sadie says an takes her phone out.

(Time skip yay me)

It has been at least 45 minutes since Shawn's called, and Sadie and I got Gaten and Caleb and we are heading over to see if they are ok.

The door was left unlocked, as if someone knew that we were coming. I just shrugged it off and we all walked inside and up the stairs. I barged into the first room, but no one was in there. Gaten opened the other door.

"Guys!" He whisper-yelled. "In here!" We all followed him into the room, and we saw a sight that we all have wanted to see for a long time.

Finn was cradling Noah in his arms, and Noah was snuggled up to his chest. Finn had very puffy eyes, and he was holding Noah for dear life.

We heard Finn start to whimper, and we quickly exited the room, but listened through the door.

"Finn?" I heard Noah say ever so softly. Finn let out a quiet sob, and started to say something.

"Noah, I had a nightmare." Finn said. You and everyone else started to hate my guts and I was left all alone. All alone..." he trailed off, softly crying.

Since I was peeking, I saw Noah sit up and hug Finn, his arms wrapped around him perfectly.

"There there, Finn. That's not going to happen. We are all gonna be your friends, no matter what." Noah cooed, cradling him as Finn slowly drifts off back to sleep. As soon and Finn is in his slumber, I decided to knock, as if we weren't here the while time.

I walked in, everyone else behind me. "How's Finn doing?" I ask, walking up to Noah.

"Better. He's still a little freaked out, but he'll be fine." Noah replied, looking down at Finn and stroking his hair softly.

"Noah...?" I say, a smirk on my face. "I'll talk to you about this tomorrow, ok?"

A blush creeps up on his face. "Hehe, uhm, ok..."

We all walked out of the condo with grins. "I CALLED IT!" I yelled. "FOAH FOR LIFE!"

Everyone giggles as we headed our separate ways. I knew that Noah liked Finn from the start, but he never admitted it. I just hope that Finn could just show his feelings, and then Foah can live on.

HEYO PEEPS. Hi. Oki. Bye. BYEEEEEE!