•S e v e n• - Noah

Finn's voice is mesmerizing. I love it so much. It just adds on to the long list of why I love Finn Wolfhard. I woke up the next morning in my bed alone. I looked to the side, and I saw breakfast and a note.

Hey Noah! I had to go to set a little early to film some scenes. But, Gaten wanted all of us to come to his and Caleb's condo for a sleepover tonight. Just letting you know. I made some eggs and toast for you before I left. Hope you like it! -Finn❤️

The note made me smile. Finn is so sweet. I quickly ate my breakfast and got ready so I could get to set and see Finn. And everyone else, but mostly Finn.

I walked to set with some Starbucks because why not. I walked into my mini trailer, barely awake, and my makeup artist started to turn me into Will. We were done with everything in about an hour. I was still barely awake when I walked over to the Duffers.

"Hey Noah! How are you this morning?" Ross asked me.

"Tired and cranky." I replied, sipping my Starbucks.

"Well, go take a nap. You didn't need to be here for another 2 hours." Matt informed me. My eyes went wide for the first time today.

"WHAT. REALLY?!" I yelled, almost spilling my Starbucks. I guess I just wanted to see Finn that much. I made my way over to my trailer, ready to take a NAP because I'm TIRED and NO ONE will WAKE. ME. UP.

I woke up a few hours later to the sound of people whispering around me.

"3.. 2... 1..." I heard and then something was being sprayed on me while laughter filled the room. I sat up in my bed and opened my eyes, but then my eyes started to sting.

"OW! MY EYES! THEY BURRRRNNN!" I yelled and I ran into the bathroom. I took off the substance on my eyes and washed them in the sink. I look up to see myself covered in silly string, and Gaten, Caleb, and Finn standing there laughing their butts off. "Not funny guys!" I tried to say seriously but couldn't help but giggle a little.

"YOUR FACE! HAHAHA!" Finn laughed, holding my shoulder to keep his balance because he was laughing so much.

"Well, the Duffers told us that they sent you here to take a nap, and he gave us the honor of waking you up." Caleb explained as the laughter calmed in the room.

"Well, I'm awake now. Do they need me for a scene?" I asked, pretty much clueless.

"Yeah, it's the scene at the arcade." Gaten informed me.

"Ok. Let's go." I said walking out the door, the others following close behind.

*first time skip ever brought to you by my French Horn that I ate*

"Let's play truth or dare."

We were sitting on the floor in the living room of Gaten and Caleb's condo, and Millie just requested that we play truth or dare.

"Ok. I'll start." Sadie said as she looked around for her victim. "Ah! Ok, Caleb truth or dare!"

"Dare. I'm not a wimp" Caleb replied confidently.

"Ok, I dare you to drink toilet water!" Sadie yelled. Caleb cringed, but he went and drank the water.

"It tastes like crap. Literally." He said on his way back in. "Noah, truth or dare."

I was surprised that he chose me. "Umm, truth."

"Do you like someone in this room?" He asked me. I had to tell him. WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS GAME?!

"I...uhh...maybe..." I replied.

"OOHHHH WHO IS IT?!" Caleb asked wanting to know.

"NOPE! You only get to ask ONE QUESTION!" Millie replied. She looked over at me and gave me a smirk. Millie knows I'm gay, and she knows I like one of the guys, but she doesn't know who.

"Uhh, Gaten. Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Dare. I'm not a wimp either." He replied.

"I dare you to go outside and yell 'GIVE DADDY SOME'." I told him with a mischievous grin on my face.

"Ok! I will!" He said and got up. He went outside and yelled it to where we all could hear. "GIVE DADDY SOME!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He walked back in as we were all laughing.

We did a couple more dares. Finn had to lick the wall, Sadie had to speak British for the rest of the game, and Millie had to prank call Walmart and ask them for dairy-free cheese.

"Schnipper! Truth or dare!" Millie asked me.

"Uh, dare." I said. I wasn't going to be a wussy.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Finn!" She yelled. My eyes immediately went wide.

"NO! I'M NOT DOING IT!" I stated.

"You have to Noah, it's part of the game." Millie said, as if she could tell that I like him.

"C'mon, Noah. It's just 7 minutes in a closet." Finn said as he got up. He stretched his hand out to help me up, and I gladly excepted. Gaten took us to his closet and locked the door.

"Timer starts... NOW!" Gaten said as he set the timer outside the door.

There was a moment of silence between us. Awkward silence. That is, until he broke it.

"Noah? I can't see you." He said in the pitch black darkness. "Don't tell anyone, but I'm a little scared of the dark."

"It's ok, Finn. I'm right here." I said, comfortingly. "Try to find my hand."

His fingers brushed my hands, and I grabbed them. "Is that you Noah or is that a monster?"

"It's me." I reply. He scoots closer to me.

"You know, I'm now less scared." He told me, as I felt one of his hands go up to my cheek.

He slowly leaned in as did I. It was like the perfect moment was seconds away- BEEP! BEEP! Finn and I pulled away and jumped a little. Gaten walked in seconds later, looking down at us.

"Time is up! You can come back now." He said, and lead us back to the group.

We continued playing truth or dare for a while, but then we ran out of ideas for them. We all decided that we should watch a horror movie called 'The Visit'. We set up where we were going to sleep and got comfy, while Gaten put in the movie.

I was in between Gaten and Finn. The formation was Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Me, and Finn. As the movie went on, there were definitely some scary jump scares. We all jumped, and at one point Millie got so scared that she dropped all of the popcorn and hid under her covers. But the time went as quickly as it came, and soon enough all of us were asleep.

HEYO PEEPS! You all hate me😂 Don't worry though, the movie has just begun😏 BYEEEEEE!