•T w e n t y• - Noah (read a/n)

I can't even begin to believe that Finn did this to me. He told me that he loved me the day before, but what does he do? Crush my heart.

I called Millie and asked her if I could stay at her place for the night.

"Of course, Noah. Anything for my gay bestie!" She replied in a happy manner.

"Yeah, see you in a couple." I ended the call and swiftly headed to their condo. When I got there, I got a warm greeting from Millie and Sadie.

"Welcome to the most girly place ever! Have a seat." Sadie guided me to the couch and sat by me.

"Guys, now is not the time." My voice cracked. Then I sniffed. Then came the hurricane. I held my head in my hands, sobbing loudly.

"Noah, what's wrong?" Millie asked, pulling me into a hug.

"I-it's about F-Finn." I shuddered, looking at the girls. "H-he cheated on m-me."

They gasped. "HOW COULD HE?! I'M GOING TO KICK HIS ASS TOMORROW AT SET. HONEST TO GOD." Millie yelled.

"Are you ok? Who did he cheat on you with? What he at least hot?" Sadie asked me.

"I don't know if I'm fine, Romeo Beckham, and NO HE IS HIDEOUS." I replied, throwing my hands in the air.

"Oh HEEEEEELLLL NO HE DIDN'T!" Millie yelled. "What's the story?"

"Well, it started this morning." I started. "And he told me that he was going on a walk. I said that's ok and I thought that he would have come back in time. But he wasn't back for a very long time, so I went and looked for him. I yelled his name, and when I turned the corner, he was KISSING ROMEO. I tried to pretend like it was Romeo's fault, but NO. It was ALL HIM. Romeo even told me so. I ran home, and he tried to apologize, but I stomped out. And now I'm here."

"Omigod Finn is going to PAY." Millie yelled, Sadie agreeing.

"I was going to ask you if I could stay here for the week? Until, ya know, things are cleared up?" I asked them.

They gave each other looks. Then looked at me.
"OF COURSE!" The yelled in unison, pulling me into a tight hug. Well, today ended a bit better. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

-the next day-

I walk to set with Millie and Sadie. They were talking about how cool it was having me as a gay best friend. That cheered me up a little.

I noticed that my phone kept ringing, and I looked at it. Finn. I denied it. I already know the story. He called me multiple times, but I denied all of them. He doesn't deserve me. The he texted me all of his excuses, but I didn't read them because I know that what he's saying are LIES.

I walked over to my trailer, but before I got there, I saw Shawn on the phone.

"Hey, Finn! How are ya! Oh, okay. Yeah. Well, you stay there and get some rest, hopefully you'll get better soon. Bye!" Shawn ended the phone call, and went to talk to the Duffers. Of course, the classic 'sick' trick. Just to stay away from me. I rolled my eyes and walked into my trailer to get ready.

I slowly formed into Will Byers and headed onto set.

"Okay, people! Finn is gone, and we need him for a lot of scenes. So, today is going to be short. But, be prepared to work really hard when Finn gets over his sickness. That all!" Matt told everyone. We all went our separate ways to film, and I got ready to film in the hospital. Just a little bit though, we needed Mike for most of it.

The day went by quickly, we got to leave at 3. That's like REALLY early compared to some nights. I would be surprised if we got home at 3 in the morning. But, luckily, it was in the afternoon. I headed back to Millie and Sadie's condo, and we had a lot of fun. We played on her Xbox, prank called people, and we even played a bit of truth or dare. It's then that I realized, I don't need Finn to be happy. Or do I? Is this not really true happiness?