Author's Note

Hello my friends, I guess it's time I explained what's going on.

This book is currently under major editing. I'm unhappy with my writing from the beginning until like... my most recent chapters, so I will be rewriting parts! Currently I am up to chapter 22. This book will be finished. I'm very sorry for my long, long hiatus. I started this book in 2017, and right now I'm in Year 12, 2021. How time flies...

I am sorry. I have no excuse. I was busy, didn't have time, all that shit. I got lethargic. The effort to go through every episode with a fine tooth comb, type everything out and edit myself into the story is such a drag that I've almost given up on it altogether. But, I am determined to see this story's through season 1 and finish. I know how I want this to go, I can already see the ending, feel the angst, but it's just getting from here to there that's the problem. I don't know when, but it will be done.

You have all by now seen the ending of AOT. This book feels so bittersweet. 

I'd like to thank...

PaperBagPetrichor for always giving me ideas and inspiring messages that keep me going (I cried a lil bit so thanks)

armin_arlert77 for sticking with me for beyond time and making me feel like a god

windexackerman34 bitch you know why you sLUT

Cawkfrost you are my idol and I worship your books and writing style; thanks for making my year great

TheDreaManiac for always making me smile with your comments popping up everywhere

MelMelLovesDogs and @Vinyl_Eclipse for always being a familiar face in my comment and vote section

And a big fucking thank you to everyone else, I love all of you.

Hopefully I'll see you all soon with a new chapter :) 

EDIT - 23 of August 2022

Lol this book is STILL being edited my bad but it means so much to me that people are still asking for an update - It'll be out soon, I'm almost done editing. 

PEACE