Short Chapter

A/N: On a special request from Crystal-Gem. She wants me to make a short chapter about Dia and Silver. So here it is.

Aimi/Diamond's P.O.V.

"Aimi who was the boy!" My brother Luke said, who happens to be there years older than me. My brother knows about me turning into a Powerpuff Girl.

"A Rowdyruff Boy who I fought yesterday for no reason!"  I told me. "Oh okay and if you fall for him don't make love with him in my bed." Luke said without a care in the world.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled at my brother with redness creeping it's way to my cheeks. "What I'm just saying and let's go to the office." Luke said with his hands on the back of his head.

We walk into school and went the office to get our classes and locker combination. Luke left me to go to homeroom while went to fine my locker. When I got there Silver was there.

"Why you have to go to this school!!!" I yelled at him with annoyance in my voice with a little emotion. He turned to me and smiled a little and said. "Missed me that much you have to follow me Aimi!" Silver said making me shiver because of the sound of his sharp sexy voice.

"Why would I follow you when I hate you for attacking me for no reason and I hate Rowdyruff Boys!" I said then opening my locker and putting stuff in there. With that Silver did the same thing from the park but to the lockers instead of the tree.

"Aimi you going to fall for me watch!" Silver said then he kissed me on the lips. I tried to pull away but I melt it into the kiss he gave me. It was sweet and slightly rough. He tasted like pineapples. Someone pulled him off of me and I saw it was Luke.

"Don't touch my sister again!" Luke said as he punched Silver in the face and dragged me to my class. "You aren't allow to go near him like that again!"

"Okay Luke!!" With that he left me and I walked into class. Then Silver walked in and saw me and smirked at me.

"Good to see that you are in my class Aimi!" Silver and take a seat next to me.