Becca and Mika's Parents

Hey guy I change my mind I won't quit I'll just take brakes here and there.

Boomer:

We all was tied up when six teens came in and I was mad because they did this. When they said they where our kids I believe them. I look over Miyako and saw that she believed it too, but she was shock as hell. Two girls walk up to us and untie us.

"Hi mom and dad!" The two girls said to me and Miyako.

I looked at them in shock with Miyako. The girl with sky blue and a sparkle of dark blue, "I'm Mika and this my twin sister Becca! We are your future kids." The girl name Mika said then hug us with the other girl Becca.

Miyako:

WHAT!!!! No I heard wrong! Boomer and I have kids no it's not possible. I feel dizzy. "Mom are you okay!" Becca said then let go of me.

"Yeah I'm fi......" I started to say but I fell, I wanted for the impact but it didn't came.

I opened my eyes to see I was face to face with Boomer making me blush. I saw him blush too but my face was redder than his. My blush was dark than brick eyes.

"Dad kiss her!" Mika said evilly making me and Boomer to blush.

Mika:

I could reminds and sees other people daydream. I see my dad daydream of my mom as he stares in her eyes. I'm his day dream it's like this.

-----Boomer's Daydream-----

"Miyako I love you! Marry me right now!" Boomer said on one knee showing her ring.

Miyako blush and jump on him and kisses Boomer. Boomer kissed back passionate and then pull away after so time.

"Yes!" Miyako said.

*A year later*

"I do!" Boomer said.

"You may kiss the braid!" The priest said then Boomer dip Miyako and kissed her.

---- End----

Whoa I didn't know dad thinks like that! But what the hey it's not important right now.

Becca:

I saw dad daydream too and me and Mika then push him to kiss mom. Dad kiss her blushing while mom stayed still for a few seconds. Mom started to kiss back a little and then dad pulls away blushing.

"I'm so so sorry Miyako!" Dad said blushing more and surprisingly not stuttering one bit.

"I-i-it's okay B-boomer!" Mom said making me and Mika look at them in horror because it's not like! Dad suppose to stutter like that and mom suppose not stutter.

"Mom and Dad?" I asked and they realized we were there making them blush more if that is possible.

They look at us and examine us and and then hug us both. "You are my daughters?" They asked us both.

"YES!" We said then jump them with hugs.