Sal Kisses and Song

Mika's P.O.V.

I was at the park with a pass out Sal in my lap as I stroke his hair. Sal looks cute like this because he have a smile on his face which he rarely have outside.

He move a little then said something in his sleep. He said. "Mika-chan I love you don't leave me." What he said made me blush like crazy.

Mika-chan I love you don't leave me.

What he said keep replaying in my head.

I bend down my head and went move it towards Sal face. My heart was beating faster than usual. My lips just hovering over Sal's lips and then I kissed him on the lips and then pull away from him.

Sal eyes flutter open and smirks. "Hey beautiful did you just kiss me?" He asked and then I blushed. "Whaaaaaaaattttt me kissing you in your dreams!" I said. "Well yeah I had really awesome dream about that!" I blushed at that and the fact he said he love me.

"Hey are you okay because you blushing more than usual!?"

"Yeah I am it's because of what you said in your sleep!" I said not looking him in the eye.

"What did I say in my sleep?" He asked then sitting on the bench now.

Mika-chan I love you don't leave me.

I blushed more than just think of it but became sad because he didn't remember the thing. "Nothing!" I got up and saw a guitar guy playing his guitar.

"Umm... Sir can I play the guitar for 100 dollars?" Sal asked the guy.

"Yeah sure!!" The guy said then handing the guitar to Sal as Sal gave him a 100 dollars.

Sal started to play guitar.

Seeing you every day makes my

heart beats faster

Baby you makes me do

stupid things

I started to sing too.

Woahhhh

I feel you try to hard to get me

Baby you say you be there

but were are you now

Sal:

I try to be the right guy but

everything I do it back fires at me

You always try to get the best of me

But baby that's not in our destiny

I try to work hard so that we can be

Free forever and eternity.

Me:

Baby we are an uneven pair

But I love you anyways

My love for you is stronger

Than the universe

Around us

Me and Sal:

My love for you isn't

Puppy Love like people say

First love is

Cause this love stronger than that

I love you like the universe

Carrying us

Woooahhh

I love you baby

With that we finish sing and we look around and saw bunch of people around us and clapping. I blushed of embarrassment of people hearing me sing.

"That's how I feel Mika about you!" Sal said then kissing my lips and then gave the guitar back but the said he could keep it.

Did he just kiss my lips?

Omg!!!

A/N: I got some help from @LiyahRubyRed2501!