Questions and Answers

Okay so Crystal-Gem asked, "What rrbz you have a crush on?" "What's my favorite color?"

My answer to that is who won't have a crush on rrbz. But I would say I have a crush on Butch because I like people who act tough when they are not like Butch since he is a big softie to Buttercups.

My favorite color is orange, blue, red and purple and just to let you guys know I have a surprise for you later in the story that involves my favorite colors.

Okay this is from Vampiredarkgirl, "Who is your favorite Rowdyruff Boy and who is my favorite Powerpuff Girl?" "If you had to pick a villain who would it be and why?" "If you were a villain what would you look like and what would your name be?" "If you were a hero what would your name be and what would you look like?" "Out of the three who do I like better Miss vellum, the mayor or the professor?"

Umm.... My favorite rrbz have to be Boomer or Brick. My favorite ppgz have to be Buttercups because she is awesome.

I think I'll go with Him because he is the most evil out of all the other villains.

I would have too have long chestnut brown hair, with indigo eyes, I'll wear all red with purple, my name would be Lynne. Oh I also will have a loyal pet rat with me. -Villain

I would have blue highlights with blond hair, with scarlett eyes, I I'll wear orange all the time, my name would be Lynda. I would have a chimchar teddy bear with me to hide my full powers. -Hero

I would have to say I like the professor better because he help make the ppgz and rrbz with the help of Pouch and Ken.