Bash Gets A Father and Mother beating!! Sweet Karou!?

Bash's P.O.V.

I walk into the room to be for my parents reaction. I'm scared as hell because having Karou and Butch as parents is like having Destiny telling me she actually hate me. I hope they  don't kill me.

Butch's P.O.V.

When the kid that tied me came I calm down because I knew he would untie me. I glare at him because was reasonably for My Karou is tied up and looks slightly scared. When one of them that was him said that they are all our kids from the future I started laughing. The kid that tied me up untie me with My Karou.

"Hi mom and dad!" The kids nervously and fake laugh. "You are dead meat kid!" I said then cracking my knuckles fingers. "Wait I'm your only son from the future! Please if you kill me you won't have me ever again!" The kids said with fear in his eyes.

Aww the kid is scared! Son from the future or not he is going to get a beating since he should know better if he is my son!!

Karou/Buttercups's P.O.V.

When they said that they are our future kids I started to blink a lot and when I heard Butch laugh, I snap out of it. This kid came up to me and Butch and said. "Hi mom and dad!" with fake laughter. Before I could have answered Butch beat me to it. " You are dead meat kid!" He said cracking his knuckles.

"Wait I'm your only son from the future! Please if you kill me you won't have me ever again!" The kids said.

Wait why would I have kid with Butch when he is a jerk!!

I transform and got my hammer. "How you want to die kid!?" Butch and I said at the same time making me smile a little. "I have a girlfriend please don't kill me. Mom and dad I'm begging you!!!!!!" The kid said fear as he got to his knees and went to our feet.

I got to say scaring this kid was fun!

I started to hit him with my hammer when Butch then push me away so he can have a shot on him. Butch started punching the kid everywhere and he started to bleed. This is to cruel to let Butch do so I pulled him off of the kid. "Butch that's enough!" I growl at him, making him stop and glare at the kid still.

Bash's P.O.V.

In too much pain!! Destiny where are when I need you!!

This is how I'm going to die!!?

I so much to tell Destiny before I die!!!!

"Kid stand up!" My Mother said softly. I tried but I couldn't get up. "Butch help him up without hitting him!"  Butch then help me up as he cures under his breath. "You bleeding! Let's me take a look at your wounds!" My mom said then my dad carry me towards the nurse office.

My mom made me take off my shirt as she clean my wounds from dad. My dad growl at me and glare me every time mom touched me. She wrap up the wounds and then she slaps my face hard. "If I am your mother don't freaking tie me up or you really going see hell and then death!!!" She yelled at me with a little tear on her face.

"Yo! Kid give us your name!" My dad said leaning the wall super cool though. "My name is Bash! And I lied about being your only kid!" I laugh nervously a little. "Bash is your name so you must have a little sister that is about ten right now and her name is Mindy!" My mom said.

How the he'll did she know just not even asking if it's a girl or boy or how many!?

"Wait mom how did you know!" I asked stupidly. "She I wanted a girl Bash honey!" My mom said sweetly making me smile because she like me already and she will get with dad soon.

"You are not my kid!" Butch said then walking out the door.