Future Kids!!!! Part 3

Bash's P.O.V.

Uncle Ken gave gluttonous Blaze a slice of a cake but then he grabbed the whole cake off of Uncle Ken hands. Then he start to devour the cake.

"Woah you look like Blossom! You could make a great couple with her if Brick wasn't in the picture." Uncle Ken which made Blaze to drop his cake and start throwing up.

Everyone including me, but Blaze, Uncle Ken, the Professor and Pouch laugh. "What's so funny!?" The Professor and Poochie asked.

"Nothing!! And it's story time!" Destiny said and then she looks at me.

"First we have to say that we are from the future and Ken your our uncle. I'm Bash, Buttercups and Butch child in the future." I said which made Uncle Ken to turn pale. I almost laugh at Uncle Ken face and I could tell everyone else was too.

Destiny's P.O.V.

I was holding in my laughter as I saw Uncle Ken face that is pale.

I didn't know Uncle Ken look this cute as a kid!!

"I'm the new Powerpuff Girl and new Rowdyruff Boy daughter. The new Powerpuff Girl name is Diamond and the new Rowdyruff Boy name is Silver." I said really nice, because I have a soft spot for kids.

Uncle Ken look paler. "Umm....... Why are guys keep calling me Uncle Ken?" Uncle Ken stuttered as he asked that.

"Because our parents gave you the title of being our uncle!" Becca answer sweeter than me. That's when he passed out cold.

Aww Uncle Ken looks adorable!!!

Sal's P.O.V.

Uncle Ken just passed out and Destiny was fangirling over his cuteness while we all laughed. I splashed freezing cold water at Destiny and Uncle Ken and Uncle Ken wake up and Destiny jump and glares at me.

"Sal I'm going to kill you for that!!" Destiny, my sister screams at me and transforming and take out her Bazooka.

"Wait sis I'm sorry!!" I said backing up.

"Have any last prays Sal!" Destiny asked.

"Yes I do! Bash have a crush on you!"

"Huh what he does?" Destiny said then stop in her tracks to see Bash watching a football game and yelling and then she blush, her eyes soften and put her Bazooka away and deformed.

"I'm Sal and I'm also Silver and Diamond son from the future." I said to Uncle Ken, the Professor and Poochie . This time Uncle Ken didn't have a freak out face.

Mika's P.O.V.

"And I'm Mika and Bubbles and Boomer daughter." I said then look at Sal whispering into Destiny ear making her blush like a tomato.

"Okay!" Uncle Ken said.

Becca's P.O.V.

"I'm Mika's twin sister, Becca!" I said to Uncle Ken.

"Okay Bubbles had twins and Diamond had two kids."  The Professor and Pouch asked.

"Yes they did!"

Blaze's P.O.V.

"I'm Blaze Blossom and Brick kid and that's why I threw up earlier Uncle Ken!" I said then I had a bad shiver think of what he said to me earlier about my mom.

"Oh that makes sense and why are you here?" Uncle Ken asked.

"You send us here to make sure our parents get together soon as possible because something changed, and we were started fading away in the future. So you thought this is a safe place to stay." I told Uncle Ken, Poochie and the Professor.

"Oh okay but wouldn't this change time if we see you?" The Professor asked.

"No because you and Uncle Ken worked out the kinks of time traveling!" Becca said.

Professor's P.O.V.

Yes I created time traveling with out a problem to change the present!!!

Poochie's P.O.V.

I wonder if have robots pups?

Ken's P.O.V.

I blame the ruff for making evil kids that tied me up!!

When I get older I'm going to kill their kids for doing this!!

"Why don't you stay here so you could keep a close a eye on your mothers?" My dad asked.

No I'll die by them!!

"No thanks and I think it's better to camp out in the woods because baby Uncle Ken will be scare with us scaring him all the time!" Blaze said with a mixture of Brick and Blossom evil grin, glare and smirk.

This what I'm talking about evil kids!!

"Oh it's to bad because I know Poochie , Ken and I would have wanted to know more about you!" My dad said. "Sorry but got to jet because we are tried!" Destiny said and took off after she transformed and then everyone yet transformed and left but Becca.

"Bye Uncle Ken!" With that she flew away to catch up with the others.

"Dad can I sleep with you?"

"Ken sleep in your own bed because they won't do anything bad, since they good kids!"

"But Dad...."

"No buts and go to your room!"

"Okay Dad!" I said running to my room then hiding under the covers.

I soon fell asleep without realizing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The future kids made camp and fell asleep thinking of how their parents will be like when they not dating each other.

With Ken sleeping soundly kinda what do the Powerpuff Girls and Rowdyruff Boys daughters and sons are going to do next to poor Ken.