Future Kids!!!! Part 1

A/N: Hey this going to be away from the story a little but it go with it soon. I promise you guys that.

No One P.O.V.

The night before the Rowdyruff Boys went to school, the night was peaceful and usual with darkness but the light of the moon shine brightly upon Townsville. A strange light appear and six teenagers emerge from that light. There three girls and three boys were about the same age.

One girl had long wavy blond hair with a blue flower on her head. She look like Miyako/Bubbles as a Powerpuff Girl in the the outfit she transform into. Her eyes are sky blue and a sparkle of dark blue. She also have a necklace that say "Mika".

Next to this girl was another girl with blond hair but this one had two ponytail. Her eyes are like a icy dark blue and she have white skinny jeans on with a shirt that have all the Powerpuff Girls on it. She had a necklace and it say "Becca".

The other side of the second girl was another girl but this one had long black hair with light cold silver eyes. She had grey tank top shirt, she also had a black mini skirt on. Her necklace she had said "Destiny".

Next to the three girl was a boy with short orange hair, with dark red eyes. He had a red hoodie on with a black blazer on, he have black jeans on. His necklace said "Blaze".

Next to the boy was another boy with black hair, dark silver eyes. He had a black sweater on and a black vest, he had some black tight pants. His necklace said "Sal".

The last boy had brown hair with light green eyes. He had a dark green hat, he had a black t-shirt and lime green short on. His necklace said "Bash".

"Hey guys want to stay here the night or sneak into the lab and tell Uncle Ken and the Professor why we here?" The boy with red hair and necklace that said "Blaze", asked everyone next to him.

"We should scare Uncle Ken and the Professor by pretending to be robbers!" The girl that had the necklace that said "Destiny" announced with an evil smirk.

Everyone sweat fell but they said, "Okay Destiny!" Scared of what she might do. "Bash transform and carry me over there. "  Destiny said.

"What no way in hell I'll carry a Diabla (means devil in Spanish) like you!!!" The boy with black hair and the necklace said "Bash", which happens to be his name yells at Destiny. With that everyone but Bash back away from Destiny.

"What did you say to me Bashy!!" Destiny asked with flame forming around her and in her eyes. Her change from silver to red in them as well.

"I said no Diabla!" Bash said and everyone sweat drop again and said "Oh no he is going to die!!"

Destiny transform into a Powerpuff Girl but her outfit was different because was a upgrade version of Aimi/Diamond. Destiny had a Bazooka launcher in her hand. Bash transform into a Rowdyruff Boy. He had boxing gloves and punching the air.

"Go Destiny!!" The boy that had a necklace that said "Sal" shouted.

"Sal shut up and control your little sister!" Bash said to Sal.

"Bash you got this man!!" The boy that have necklace that said "Blaze" said.

"Yeah right he will die!!" The two girl with blond hair said as one.

"Mika and Becca shh and watch the show!" Sal said with a evil smirk and then started to laugh.

The girl with the blue rose and "Mika" necklace started to daydream about Sal while the girl with necklace that say "Becca" shakes her head.

Be continue .........