Brick and Blaze Father and Son Bonding

Blossom's P.O.V

The boy who tied me up here came in with other five kids. I was struggling to get out to kill the boy. I stop they said. "WERE YOUR FUTURE KIDS!" I look at them and then the boy untie the one tied my up in the first place.

"Hi mom!" The boy said nervously and backing up from me a little.

"I'm not your mother you little creep!!!" I said then transforming and try to hit with my yo-yo but he blocked with his fire. "Mom stop attacking me!"

Then Brick help me with his boomerang but the kid blocked every attack. "You going to pay you little pervert!!" Brick said then running to him and grabbed his collar then press him the wall.

"Wait Father don't kill me!!" The boy said making me pass out.

Brick's P.O.V.

When the kid said father I froze and let go of him. "Mom are you okay!" The boy said and then going to Momoko. I turned and see a pass out Blossom on the ground.

"What did you to Momoko?" I said then grabbing his collar again. "I didn't do anything to hurt my mother, Father!!!!!!" He said then I look him the eye and see he is telling me the truth. I let him go.

"What's your name!?" I asked him.

"I'm Blaze because mom wanted to name after my fire abilities!" Blaze said then lighting a fire ball in his name. I was amazed at his ability. "That's awesome son!" I said then giving him a tight hug and he hug back.