Minty and Meizu

Mika's P.O.V.

I found Sal knock out on the floor with Destiny choking him and with her Bazooka next to her and transform too. "Woahhhhh stop that Destiny you trying to kill!!" I said praying her off of my Sal.

Wait did I just think that?

"Let me kill my brother!!! Mi-Chan!" Destiny said cutesy making me shiver because it was scary.

"No you can't I like him!" I said not really thinking.

"Ewwwww!!!!!!!! You like this ugly boy!!!!" Looking at her brother then at me.

Oh man!! Me and my big mouth!!

"I ummmm.... I  meant that Minty-chan like him!" I said and then I see her with Meizu. Minty is Uncle Luke and Aunt Lynne daughter.

Minty have purple eyes and got brown hair, and she wears yellow all the time which looks great on her. At the moment she is wearing a tank top that is yellow and white and pants that is yellow and she have a yellow and red ribbon in her hair.

Meizu is this cold hearted guy to everyone but Minty, his parents and friends. He wears yellow and black all the time. He have yellow eyes and have blue hair and had have a time traveler as a best friends and his friends names are Ashley, Akuza, Ekuma, Emely, Taryn and Takua. They are call Z girls/boys.

"What did you say about me liking this idiot Mi-chan!?" Minty said as she was in front of me.

"Ummm.... Look at the time!" I said then picking up the idiot I fell for and going to the park.

Minty's P.O.V.

"That was weird!" I said then grabbed Meizu hand and pulled him to the roof.

"Hey Minty!" He said making me stop in my tracks and turn to him.

"Mmh!" I said not looking at him.

"Want to go to the movies after we find out who is Tamkuna father is?" Meizu asked with a tiny pinkish color on his cheeks.

Is he asking me out?

What should I say?

Say yes idiot!

"Ummm..... I .... Umm.... I....." That's all I could say because my mouth couldn't say yes without a problem.

"Never mind!!" He is then kept walking up the stairs and let go of my hand. My hand felt cold because the warmth of Meizu hand left mines.

When the hell is wrong with me!!!

Meizu's P.O.V.

I'm stupid to think Minty likes me!!!

Geez Akuza is getting to kill me for not getting a date with his "sister"!!!!(They not related)

Bash's P.O.V.

I'm in the air flying towards to the woods. I wish I had my dad and mom conference because if I did I could have tell Destiny I love her. If my mom finds out I mess this up she is going to make me train with my dad for ten days straight without a rest.

Yeah I know that's crazy right, but that's not the worst of that. My dad likes to train so he could impress my mom and likes to beat the crap out of his brothers.

I met Destiny by training with dad and Uncle Silver. The same way with Sal, Blaze, Becca and Mika. Our parents are crazy making us train, we all started at the age of five.