Blaze's Fire Becca's Water

A/N: This might be short chapter!!

Blaze's P.O.V.

I was in the gym of the school training my fire techniques because I want to impress Becca. Becca is Miyako and Boomer daughter.

I had all the things I could fine in the gym a training station. I know my father will kill me if I was not able to train while I'm here.

"Blazing fire sword!!" I call out and a sword made out of fire came into my hands and my human fire hands. We started to attack each other with the sword.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!" I yelled then my sword turn blue and I made my fire human to appear. "Woahhhh!!!! I did it!!!!" I yelled because I couldn't beat it before.

"Woahhhh you did some damage here Blaze!" A familiar cute voice that could get me awestruck said as she saw what did.

"Becca what you doing here!?" I asked trying to lean on the wall but my hands missed the wall and I fell to the ground in some pain. "Owww!"

"Laze you are something I swear!" Becca said with laughter and helping me up.

"Yeah I am something but I'm something more to you!!" I said then flexing my muscles. This made her laugh harder.

"Maybe you are but nice try because you have to do better! Also you are acting like Uncle Luke!" Becca said then making a water sword. "Let's fight to see who is stronger Laze!"

"What I'm not fighting a girl!" I said which was a bad choice of words, because Becca attacked me with her sword. "Hold on let take off my shirt!!"

Becca's P.O.V.

When my Laze said take off his shirt I started to think of his sexy 8 pack. Who could blame for thinking this when Blaze is so hot.

When he took off his shirt I started to drool over his abs. "Hey Becca my eyes are up here don't on my abs!" Blaze said with a smirk making me blush and look away from his abs.

Two could play Blazey!!

I then took off my shirt which I had a sport bra luckily. Blaze eyes widen and started to blush. "Ready Blazy?" I asked with cuteness.

"Ummm.... uhh... uhhhh.... Yeah sure Becca!!" He said as he barely could getting his words out right. I attacked him as he is of guard because my dad said that's the best way to beat up a boy.

At the last second Blaze got out his fire sword out and block the attack. "Hey that's not fair!" He complained as we attack and block every move.

"Life isn't fair and consider the fact we are both shirtless is fair." I said then making another water sword and attacking Blaze.

"Hey two sword that's not fair because I only make one!!" He said then back away from me.

"But Lazey I like my two swords!!" I said as pout and put one away.

"Ugh fine but I have have my human fire with me!" He said.

"Nope I don't wanna fight no more because you ruin my mood!" I pout and then putting my shirt back on.

"How about you make a human water so we could see who's is stronger?" Blaze said then grabbing his shirt and tie it around his neck.

"Nah let's go get ice cream because I have something to tell you!" I said blushing because I want to let him what I think of him.