The New Kids in School

A/N: @Crystal-Gem and @Vampiredarkgirl this chapter will have your characters you came up. They are awesome characters.

No One P.O.V.

Eight new teen walked in the school after Dia and Silver. Six of them were the future kids and the other two kids were two girls.

One girl had a evil aura around her, she had brown hair and violet eyes with some mysterious sparkle in them. She had a blue witch hat, black mini skirt and a black tank top with a mini white sweater.

The next girl had red hair, and had hazel eyes, she had a stronger evil aura around her. She is wearing a black top with truffles skinny jeans, red fingerless gloves and a leather black jacket.

Those two girls was clutch on to each other, because they know each other. "Lily are you ready to destroy Rowdyruff Boys life?" The girl with the blue witch hat said.

"Yes I am and are You going to help me Ivy?" The other girl said.

"Of course I am!" Ivy said then started to evil laugh and Lily started to join her and then got their classes and locker combination.

With Bash, Destiny, Mika, Sal, Becca and Blaze they heard every word and was ready to kill them but stop themselves before they blow their cover.

Luke's P.O.V.

After I left Aimi in her class I saw a cute girl, so I decided to work my charm on her. I walked towards her locker and lean against it.

"Hey babe! Name is Luke and I'm new here wanna show me around?" I started to flirt.

"My name is get a life you loser!" She said then stabbed me with a pen on my arm and I started to bleed a little.

That was so cool! Playing hard to get me likely!

"At least tell me your name because a beautiful lady like your should have a name!" I said then grabbed her hand kissed and look her in the eye.

"My name is Lynne and now move I have to go to class!" The girl name Lynne said and then walked away and not before pushing me to the lockers. This girl had cold orange eyes, brown hair. She had a beautiful orange dress on.

I was starstruck until the bell rang making snap out a daydream I was having and rush to class with a grin.

I need to know more about her!

A/N: Short I know but I was in a rush. Sorry!