Chapter 1~the story behind our frienship

CHAPTER 1~THE STORY BEHIND OUR FRIENDSHIP

"i'll see you at break Tiffany!" Mia,daisy and the rest of the group giggled down the hall way.

Mia Ranch and Daisy Reeds has been my closest friends since i was a baby. We see each other almost every weekend, as there families live down the road from mine.

I smiled and strolled to my next lesson. As i turned the corner, i bumped into the one person that i am meant to erase from my life. Ergh Jai Brooks.

2 years ago, Jai use to be my bestest friend as well as my boyfriend, he was always there for me, He was the only person who could brighten my day by just seeing his face. Our friendship/relationship was extraordinary until we split to our new friend groups. For a few months after we split we could still make time for each other and go on dates and kiss in public (in front of our friends).We promised that we would be there for each other no matter what, even if we find new friends. But after those few months past and i went to spend a lunch with Jai, I was having a really emotional day (family problems)so i needed some cheering up. Suddenly, as soon as i said hey and kissed him on the cheek his friends start teasing him 'like boys would do'

"OOOO IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Elliot hollered so the whole lunch hall could hear.

"KISS HER JAI, GO ON WE KNOW YOU WANT TOO!" Jacob added making the whole room quiet.

Jai's face turned illuminous red. I could see he was full of embarrassment and fury. embarressed? why would he be embarressed of me? Am i so humilating that he doesnt want to be seen with me?

It then turned silent for a couple seconds that you could hear a pin drop.

The silence broke The rage of Jai Brooks started.

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND. I JUST KNOW HER BECAUSE SHE LIVES NEAR ME I DONT EVEN LIKE HER LET ALONE KISS HER! SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME, SO SHUT UP ABOUT HER AND ME!"

Did Jai Just end our friendship and relationship? Does he really mean this, How could he say this about me?

Tears streamed down my face, i couldnt breathe, as jai turned to face me in regret of what he said, i slapped him and fled to the girls toilets.

Jai constantly rang me day and night for the past 3 months hoping i would answer one day. After the 3 months past, his hope gave up and he stopped calling.

Ever since that day we havent spoken once. It has been 2 years since the break up.

I look up into Jai's soft brown eyes and look down at his gentle, smooth lips. I hesitate. I start leaning close to his lips and then jumped back when i realised who it was. Was i about to kiss Jai Brooks? Am i falling for him again even after what he did to me?