Chapter 12~The tears

After that punch to the head, i woke up. I woke up in Jai's arms. His grip was tight, he didn't want to drop me. "What happened?" I asked jai confused.

"i really don't know tiffany, What did happen? Why are you always in fights or getting emotionly or physically hurt?" He started to get curious.

My stomach churned i didn't know how to tell him. I don't want him getting worried about me.

There was an awkward silence for about 10 minutes.

"Look i care for you alot tiffany, but you need to tell me what's going on. Why has this happened too you?" Jai started the conversation again.

I couldn't tell him the rumour. He will believe it. He will get hurt and broken just like i did. But i will have too he will find out for himself too and then he will get hurt from me lying too him.

Tears. The tears began to start.

"I'm so sorry Jai, i have to go." I leaped out of his muscular arms that he once wrapped around me and ran away just like i did to him 3 years ago.

I get into my house ignoring my parents and older brother and locked myself in my bedroom. The first thing i did was soak my whole bed from my tears.

Once i had enough strength to hold them in, i text Jai.

To:Jai

Hi Jai i'm so sorry I left you like that, I just couldn't explain it to you. I don't want you to get hurt just like i did. I was scared you wouldn't believe me. I'm so sorry. XxX

I soon as it sent i waited for a reply.

BEEEP BEEEP. My phone vibrated. A text from Jai.

To:Tiffany

I see why you didn't want me to find out, it's because you know it's true. The rumour reached me Tiffany and i am hurt and broken inside because of you. I thought we were in love. But i'm just probably one of your reserves.

I was no longer strong enough to fight back. They started streaming out again but this time it wouldn't stop. I can't take it anymore.

Jai believed the rumours. I can't breathe. I can't move. My only happiness is gone. He hates me. I guess now i have no sunshine, All there will be is darkness.

I haven't left my room all night. I havent eaten. I haven't slept and if i was able to sleep it would only be about 10 minutes after i cry. I feel lonely. I don't want to live anymore. I want to end everything. For Good.