chapter 4~the waiting room

As i dreamed on about Jai caring for me again, i wake up in a hospital bed.

was i dreaming or is this real life?

A nurse came in my room and sorted out the medication i needed to take to get better quicker.

"Good morning Miss Edwards i hope you had a good rest." she let out a polite grin

"what am i doing here? how did i get here? who found me?" i started questioning the friendly nurse.

"Calm down Miss Edwards, Stress is the last thing you need in your mind. You had a heat stroke and was completely dehydrated. This was a very dangerous thing you did Miss Edwards you always have to be hydrated, especially when your in school." she answered but didn't answer all."

"But who brought me here?" I asked hoping it was my friends who i walked home with. "Were there names Mia,Daisy,lilly,skie,summer and Bella?"

"Unfortunatly Miss Edwards, Your friends were not the people that called us, They left you before you fainted." she said in a upsetting voice

"they left me?" i whispered to her about to break down in tears.

"so who did call for the ambulance?" i sniffed forcing back the tears.

" A lovely young gentleman about your age rang in, he was very worried and is waiting outside to see you." she smiled

Was this not a dream? was i really in this state?

"You will be in here for two more days as your body hasn't fully strengthened from the incident." she told me making sure i understood.

I nodded my head and tryed to see through the waiting room, where i saw Jai's messy hair with a 'dirty pig' beanie to neaten it up.

"when ever your ready, tell me when you want your visitor to see you." she added as she tucked my duvet underneath my matress.

"how about never." i replied sarcastically.

The nurse sighed and fed me my medication.

"You may not care for him, but he certainly cares for you. He has waited in the waiting room over night, asked me constantly when he can see you and bought you flowers and chocolate."

did he really do all this for me?

does he really care that much about me?

he said i didnt mean nothing to him 2 years ago.

"Okay you can bring him in, but only because he bought me chocolates." i joked to the nurse

"okay i will go and get the young man. You do know how to crack a joke." she chuckled as she requested Jai to enter my room.