Chapter 14~The discussion

It's time to face him. I need jai to under stand that all of that was fake. I would never do that to him. I need to talk to the boys to get to jai.

It's a Friday, everyone is still at school which means i don't need to be paranoid by the people who hate me. I grab my oversized, Hand me down grey jumper and exit my door.

I put my hood up just incase i do see anyone. Their house is only around the block.

After 15 minutes of walking, I reach their house. Timidly, I step towards there front door, which was half open already. They must either have company around or they are about to leave the house.

I pressed the bell which let out a loud buzzing sound.

Fast footsteps come towards the door.

As she swung it open, A welcoming smile took over her face.

She was wearing black rubber flip flops, Black Indoor shorts and a printed t shirt, which read "Usher is my boyfriend."

She had Kind, gentle brown eyes just like Jai's. Her appearance was appealing and her personality was lovely.

"Hi sweet, do you need one of the boys?" She read my mind.

"Your beautiful, One of my boys are very lucky to have a pretty girl like you here." She said not even letting me answer her question. Her complimant made me blush.

"Aw thank you very much, I can also say the same about yourself. Also, are the boys here, like all of them?" I laughed nervously hoping that Beau,Luke,james and Daniel wouldn't say anything horrible about me.

"All of the boys are here apart from Jai. He's rarely here anymore. He's usually sat alone in his special place." She sighed upset from the fact that she doesn't see him as much anymore.

They all then appeared at the door. Their laughs slowly fading, Their smiles quickly dropping.

"What do you want with us. We don't need you too film for us anymore we bought ourselves a camera stand." Daniel immaturely spoke.

"I need you too believe me. At least listen to my side of the story. I really need you guys here. I need your help...Please. I'm begging you." I pleaded with a face full of sadness.

"Fine. But we know what happened and it broke Jai." They all folded their arms and let me in.

We sat on their sofa and each had a cup of coca cola and a snack of chips. They then told me to begin and explain what happened.

They listened to every single word i said.

They couldn't argue back, they knew i was telling the truth.

"...But how did this rumour start and who by?" Beau broke the silence.

"The sad thing is Beau, is that i have no clue about anything...It just happened."

The discussion then began...