chapter 2~Day Dreaming

my face turnt the colour of a ripe strawberry after the kissing accident i had with jai.

"Watch where your going." i muttered under my breathe and shoved past him.

I see Jai's face watch me walk away in the corner of my eye. I turn around and gave him a death stare. He quickly turned his head the other way as i caught him glaring.

i reach my i.t class that i absolutley hate with a passion and sit in my place. The class dragged on, it seemed like hours. I couldn't focus, my concentration was all on Jai. As i stare into space, Mr stike repeats my name, "TIFFANY EDWARDS! HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING I SAID!" I was still not fully connected with the real world but i was able to speak.

"I understand sir..." i stuttered back to him

"That was not the question i asked you Tiffany, Have you even been listening to anything i said?" Mr stike was getting impatient with me.

The whole class staring. What do i say i haven't been listening to anything he has said! what do i do!

My anxiety took the better of me, my eyes started to water, then the tears started.

"Oh, I am so very sorry Tiffany, i didnt know you were having a difficult time. If you would like you could take a break outside and get some fresh air. My anxiety saved me from getting a detention...YES!

"it's alright sir, i'm just having a tough time right now. thank you for letting me have some fresh air i will be back soon." i kindly responded to sir.

I walk out still pretendig to cry and shuffle down the hallway. As i reach the end, Jai is still standing in the same position.

Ever since me and jai stopped talking he has been known to be the trouble maker in school. He never goes to his lessons and is a nuisance to all the teachers.

He stared at me as i travelled past him. Unexpectantly, He steps in my way again. I try to move past but his toned abs pressed on my chest when i did.

"Let me through." i demanded

He still didn't get out my way. I try to push my way through but my body was to weak compared to jai's.

He then looked down at me and Researched my eyes.

My body tensed up, i started shaking, i couldnt move.

"why are you crying?" his relaxed voice questioned.

I couldn't help but smile, Hearing his aussi accent again made me relise how he was so different to the rest of the boys here.

i'm a sucker for aussi accents

I live in england, the boys here are average and boring.

Suddenly, My eyes widen,my heart dropped and my body stiffened...