Chapter 11~Brick wall

After Jai picked me up and carried me too my house, He pecked my cheek and hugged me tight before he left.

Its the next day. A new morning. A new school day.

My alarm went off for 7.00 am. With my head buried into my pillow, i slopped out of bed onto my cold wooden floor boards. A moan Escaped my throat. Crawling to the bathroom i grabbed the sink to pull my weight up, as i was to tired to get up on my own.

I turn the tap on and cup my hands to wash my face. The water made me more awake and alive. I walk back to my room to dress into my uniform, which had blood stains from my elbows.

Realising i had school, my face dropped. What's going to happen to me?  Everyone hates me. I have no one.

Of course i have Jai with me, But he's a year older than me so hes in none of my lessons and he has his own friends in his year. Besides, He wouldn't want to hang with a little girl like me.

7.30 am. This was the time i usually leave to walk to Daisys house.

It's strange not walking with her. Watching her and Mia ahead of me always turning around giggling and making jokes about me, Makes my eyes water.

I know i shouldn't after what they said. But i want to be back in the group. I want friends. I want to be known for somethig nice not for winning a cat fight against my best friend. I want to be heard. I want to be seen. I want to be accepted.

I live about 15 minutes away from my school. When i walked with Mia and Daisy we would always be late. But it wouldn't matter because we would all get a detention.

This time I was late. I was the only one late.

I run into my tutor, again every one staring at me in disgust.

"I'm sorry i'm late miss, it won't happen again." usually miss gives us a warning the first time and the second time she would give us a detention.

"But it will happen again Tiffany. I know it will." Miss Bullmont spoke in a strict, sharp voice.

At this point the plastics and Daisy started laughing at me as they could see i was getting embarresed.

"what do you mean?" i asked politely waiting for an answer

"I mean this will happen again and you know it will. You have said this several times and this has gone too far. You have an 1 hour and 30 minute detention after school friday.

"But Miss i can't I have too be somewhere this friday!" i explained too Miss how i am meant to be filming for the boys. Its there first ever video and i want to be the one to film it.

"No exceptions Tiffany. Friday after school, If you do not attend, the time will be doubled." At this point i was bursting inside.

"I will accept that punishment. I will be here whenever next week for 3 hours next week." I walked out not caring what anyone thought.

As i smile walking out proud of myself, I froze and fell to the floor.

I just got punched in the face.

Hard.

"You slut! Thinking you can go round sleeping with other peoples boyfriend, well not mine." a blurred face then kicked me before shw walked away.

Is this why everyone hate me?

Is this the rumour going around about me?

But who would spread this?!

LIES ITS ALL LIES!

Someones out there to get me, Someone wants to ruin my life.

But why?

It then hit me. I hit the brick wall. I can't go any further. Someone wants me gone...For good.