Chapter 8~Voices everywhere

I walk into my lesson... Eugh science...with Summer.

Giggles and sighs were all i heard.

I glanced at Summer, She was already staring at me. A fake grin appeared on her face when she noticed me.

The only word i can describe her with is 'Fake'.

i stare back at the wall, completely blanking the sight of her face.

I sat on the back table. Alone. There was only a single stall and desk.

Summer was in the row directly infront of me.

"What are you doing? Come sit next to me." Summer said as if everything was fine.

"I'm fine sitting by my self..." I replied sharp and quickly.

"whats wrong? You can tell me. I will be here for you always." her eye started twitching and she began to break a sweat.

"Of course you are...." i sarcasticley spoke.

"I don't know what's wrong with you...But i kno what will make you feel better..." She leaned towards me opening her arms.

Don't hug me! Stop talking to me! Your in the wrong here not me...

"DON'T TOUCH ME! YOUR FAKE! YOUR TWO FACED!" I screamed in her face Noticing all the class and teacher was staring.

"TIFFANY! HEAD TEACHERS OFFICE! NOW!" Miss Mercury Snapped.

I walk out wih everyone watching. As soon as i walk out the door i hear my name over and over coming from the classroom.

They wern't nice comments either....

I drag my feet against the dirty marble floor, dreading on what is going to happen next.

I wish Jai was here. He's all i have right now. I need his comfort.