Chapter 21~ Stay with me

I cover my arm with my sleeve and followed where Lilly was dragging me to.

"We have a new friend." She told me excited.

"Her name's kiara she's really sweet to you....if she likes the way you look and act." She seemed worried as she looked at me and back at Kiara who was walking down the hallway like she owned the place.

She then stopped right in front of me like she already she was going to talk to me.

Her face was flawless. No spots, no hair out of place, no imperfections at all. She was a girl every boy would fantasise about. She was tall,tanned with beach wavey blonde hair that just about reached her waist.

"Ohhhh is this who you guys are talking about. Shes a cutie isnt she." she squeezed my cheek so hard she left a red mark on it.

Her smile was sarcastic and she seemed like she had something against me.

"uhhh yeah this is her." Kiara then told her to stop talking.

"your really pretty, im super jelous...tiffany right?" She waited for me to reply.

"haha yeah its Tiffany and thanks but im really not. Your literally stunning." i tried to get in her good books but it didn't seem to work.

"thanks i get that alot." She was quite conifident for someone who is new to the school

"I could imagine you do. you must get alot of boys asking you to go out with them or do you have a boyfriend?" i was being as kind as possible and not being awkward like i usually would act to girls like her.

"Yeah i do but i have rejected all of them so far. But i have my eyes on someone who goes to this school. Oh look there he is now."

I look up to see her staring at Jai. MY BOYFRIEND. JAI BROOKS. I start to shake and become insecure about myself. I could never win against her. But i need to tell her. He's mine.

I look up at her perfect face and try to get her attention.

"uh...Kiara, thats my boyfriend...Jai." Her eyes then squinted giving me a deadly stare.

"He won't be for long." She then shoved passed me with her body posture looking more closed in than usual, and her head looking down at the floor. She looked quite worried.

Or am i worried.

I then start to cry and walk away from the group.

Please stay with me Jai please. Your all i have left.