Chapter 7~Back stabbers

The bell went for the end of tutor.

I slowly got up from my seat to try and walk with daisy.

I walk behind her, hoping i can pull her behind and question why shes acting like this.

I tap her back hoping she would stop and talk.

Instead she told the rest of the group.

They turn to face me and start smirking.

"Well...what do you want?" Daisy crossed her arms and raised her right eyebrow.

"Well...I wanted to ask why your treating me like this?" I told her as clear as possible

"Why do you think?! All the things you have said about me behind my back!" She yelled infront of my face

"What do you mean say about you! I haven't said anything! Your my best friend!"

"DON'T TRY AND ACT ALL INNOCENT AS USUAL! SKIE AND SUMMER TOLD ME EVERYTHING! WHY DID EVER BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH YOU! YOUR THE REASON WHY I GOT TEASED!" She walked up to me until our noses touched..

"you were never my best friend.. I just hung out with you because i felt sorry for you." she flicked her hair in my face and giggled with the slutty popular tarts.

At that point my heart stopped. How could she say that?

Why would Skie and Summer lie about something like that?!

I thought they were my friends.

A flood of tears then exploded from my eyes. The pain wouldn't stop.

I walked to my first lesson knowing that noone will care and comfort me. I have been hanging with the people i call my 'friends' for years. I have noone. They have been acting fake to me all this time but then stab me right in the back when i leave. They don't know the amount of pain they have caused me... They made me lose my best friend.

But what i didn't know was, If the pain then was painful, I don't know if i will be able to handle whats still to come....