Chapter 6~Time flies when your having fun

The two days past by quickly while i was in the hospital. There was nothing to do,but watch the small tv on the adustable pole that was attached to above me.

Everyday after school, Jai came to visit me till night.

Ever since we became friends he started going to his classes and being respectful to teachers.

He would arrive with a mcdonalds takeaway bag, which he calls a macca's take away.

He would wait till i drift off to sleep before he left me.

Today was the day i have to face my friends who left me. As i walked through the school gates, i saw my whole group stare and whisper in each others ear. A frown invaded my face.

As i walked to them they all smiled and embraced me. But something was different. They didn't seem like themselves, they were acting too nice than usual.

I went along with it and greeted them all, pulling a fake smile on my mouth.

The bell rang for tutor.

"Shall we go to tutor Daisy?" i asked while slowly drifting away from the group.

"Ummm...i'll meet you there. I just ummm, I need too, Uhhhh, go see my frech teacher.." Her face seemed nervous as she was grinding her teeth and her body tensing up.

"Um it's alright i can co-" Daisy interupted me.

"No i'm fine, I'll go alone... Besides one of us would need to tell the tutor where we are. I will see you in there." She gave me a gentle nudge, Basically telling me to go.

"Okay then...Umm see you guys at break.." i wonder down the hall like a lost new kid. Something wasn't right. This day seemed to strange to be real.

I turn the corner and entered my tutor room. The tutor group glared at me in disgust. They then all start whispering a looking back at me.

Have i done something wrong? I couldn't of i have been in hospital for the past 3 days.

I see Daisy run in. Finally someone who i could sit and talk to with out them giving me a filthy look.

I gave her an embracing smile as she walked towards the table i sat on.

My kind smile then turned into negative vibe.

My bestfriend, which i have known since i was a baby, has just blanked me and sat on the back table with the popular girls who tease and torment me at least twice a week.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

She then looked at me and gave me a gloomy/bitchy expression.

I really don't understand what is happening.

What have i done?

I can't have my best friend turn against me.

All the fun i had with Jai the night before. What could have happened during a night?

I guess the fun stops now....