Chapter 19~we have missed you

It's Monday. The day everyone hates has arrived. Monday. This is my worst day. I hate it so much more than everyone else. Especially this monday...As in today Monday. Today i'm going back to school, which i prefer to call 'hell'. My parents are forcing me too, even though they know what has been going on. But it's not all that bad...I still have Jai and the boys. If i have them on my side, I think it will be alright.

"You can't hide away forever Tiffany. You have to face them sooner or later." I mimic my mum as i scoop up the last of my cheerios.

"I choose later. Not like i have a choice though." I roll my eyes as i go searching for my scruffy school shoes, which i forgot had holes in them. Instead wearing the right shoes, i grab my black floral vans and write myself a fake note explaining why i am not wearing the correct uniform.

"Bye..." I walk over to the doorway wishing my mum or dad would let me not go. But obviously my wishes don't come true and i still have to go.

It's 10 to 8, meaning i still have 20 minutes spare time to myself. It only takes me 15 minutes to walk to.school slowly but i like to be there 5 minutes earlier so i know i won't be late.

I turn the corner from my road and sit underneath a willow tree in the park. I place my headphones over my head and disconnect from the world.

As sit there i rest my head on the tree trunk and let my eyes rest. Not realising i dosed off, i checked my phone 8.20. 10 minutes to get to my school.

I sprinted up the hill and down the road until i reached the front gate.

I made it. I got here just in time.

As i catch my breath, i walk to my tutor where i know everyone is going to stare and say stuff. But i'm prepared. I'm used to it.

I take a deep breathe before i enter. I place a slight smile across my face and enter....No stares...No whispering. Whats going on. I look at the class and notice a few new people who have switched tutors. Summer and Mia. Great! The then realise i was staring right at them. But instead of them saying anything or giving me a filthy look, They all smile.

Did they just smile at me? Even after what happened before. We haven't even spoke since the day i left school. They can't be smiling at me. Of course they wouldn't

They were probably smiling at the teacher.

"Tiffany your back. Come sit with us. We have all missed you so much." They all stand up and run towards me with there arms out about to hug me.

Is this really happening...how?