chapter 9~Saved by the bell

I sat down on a blue cusioned char whilst waiting for Mrs Dovile too finish talking to another student misbehaving.

I wasn't misbehaving i was the victim.

The wooden door then opened with a chavvy girl called Amy storming out.

"Miss Edwards...strange too see one of the top students in the year here." Her shocked voice spoke.

Mrs Dovile wasn't a strict head teacher, she was calm but makes sure for her students and teachers  obey the rules.

"Why are you here?" She raised her left brow.

"I...umm...i...Well....I ha--aavee been bl--lamed for something i was more the victim of..." i stuttered

"Okay, what i would need you too do is fill out a statement so i know what this situation is about. But i must say Tiffany, I am rather disappointed to see you standing in my office on such a negetive note." Mrs Dovile lectured on.

"I'm sorry Mrs Dovile, i am disappointed in my self too. I just couldn't stop my self this time...I just had to tell them what was on my mind." I sighed

"It's okay Tiffany everyone has made that mistake. I need to know the story before i can blame you. I know you wouldn't lie anyway."

I wrote my statement after an hour (well it felt like an hour to me) of thinking what to put on the paper.

I neatly place it on Mrs Dovile's oak desk.

"I will read it when i finish with this. As for now Tiffany, You may now return to lesson." She showed me to the door.

I don't want to go back...I'm happy staying with Mrs Dovile. shes the only one here who actually believes me. If i see the view of the entire class looking at me blankley as i walk in, I think i'm gonna Vomit. I don't understand why i deserve this punishment. I wasn't here for the last 3 days. What could of happened?

I take my time on the way to the lesson. I didn't know i was there for the rest of the lesson.

I reach for the handle of the door to walk in, then the bell rang for next period.

Saved by the bell....Yes!

A smirk appeared on my face when i heard the bell ring.

I think right now the only friend i have is the bell, It gets me out of things i don't want to get involved with. I can't say Mrs Dovile is my friend... I mean shes my Head Teacher...I can't be friends with a head teacher...

I decide to bunk the next lesson and hide in the girls toilet. No one can get me here. All i had to do then was...wait for the end of day bell...