Chapter 15~I forgot to feed my fish

"And he just didn't talk to me after.." i finished off explaining to the boys.

"This is why i need your help. I need to talk to him. I need him to know that none if the rumour was true." They all exchanged eyes and then stared back at me.

"We will help you...But in return, you will have to make out with me." Luke smirked and eyed me up. Beau,James and Daniel chuckled knowing he was attracted to me.

I know i'm not going to enjoy this, But i do need there help. Let's just get this done and over with.

"Fine. But if you want to 'make out' were doing it now." I then gave him the death stare i used to give Jai.

"Sure thing sweet cheeks. But it needs to last for 2 minutes. Deal?" He pulled his arm out in front of him.

I pause and let out an unfortunate sigh "...Deal." I lean in to his lips.

Suddenly, His hands held onto my waist and his hands were reaching for my bum. He then darted for my lips. I then tried to push away but my back was flat on the wall. Wanting to stop the deal i bit his lip.

"FUCK! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?!" Luke then backed away from me letting out his anger. "Fuck."

James, Daniel and Beau cried with laughter.

Luke stormed out slamming the door behind him. I then Joined in with them.

"Why didn't you stop him?" I tried to keep a straight face but my smile wouldn't let me.

"Because it was funny. Also because Luke was getting into it!" James tried to get his breathe back from all the laughter.

I then softly punched all of them in the arm and grabbed all of them for a group hug.

We all then turned around when we heard a key shuffle in the door slot. Thinking it was Luke, We all started talking again.

"Guys...Why is Tiffany here?" Shivers went up my spine and my body stiffened. Jai then walked into the room, obviously ignoring me and went to speak to the Beau, Daniel and James.

I sat down on the couch, pretending to be texting a friend on my phone.

After they finished talking they all faced me.

"Uhhh...My dad wants me back...I better go." Daniel made up an excuse to leave

"Shut up Daniel, Since when did John want you back this early. Your staying ours tonight you slut. Anyway me and Daniel are gonna treat ourselves to Maccy D's like we do everyday...Well bye Luff you!" they walked out giving me a wink, like they dicussed in our plan.

As they left, Beau stood still thinking of something to say.

I cracked a smile at Jai as he looked at me.

Then Beau interupted our moment "FUCK!..I forgot to feed my fish"