Chapter 10~My Sunshine

The 50 minutes was up for the last lesson. Any second now the bell will go.

DDDDDDIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!

The drilling sounds echo in my ear, But i don't mind i like the sound.

I leave the toilets and head over to for the gates, Where my only human friend was (Well when i mean friend, I mean best friend, maybe even more.)

Obviously something...or someone had to ruin my joy to leave school by coming over to me.

I was close too the gate, Enough where he could see me.

Approaching me was Skye,Summer and Mia.

"Urgh...Look at her,Shes such a mess. Ew, if anyone tried to trend her style, I think they wouldn't even be able to live with themselves." Mia Laughed at what she said about me.

Mia's the bitchy one in our group, If someone is in an argument, she needs to get involved. She also isn't one of the smartest in our group either. She puts people down by making fun about their size,make up, facial features...Anything she can see too make you feel bad about yourself.

"WOW, Someone finally learnt to speak in first person." After i said that Mias smile dropped. I could see Skye and Summer were holding in the laughter."Well i don't know what your giggling about...I'm the ones with the friends here."

She tried to put me down and make me feel bad about myself... It didn't work.

"Well, your so called 'friends' told me how they found you bitchy annoying,spoilt and a Brat! Yeah their your friends alright...Their all fake,JUST LIKE YOU!"

Her face turnt a brighter tone than her orange foundation and bright pink blusher put together. She the  pounced on me.

As she pulled my hair, I imbedded my nails into her face. After i left a few cuts on her face, I then started tugging on her hair (which was also fake)

Teachers then ran to split us apart but we wouldn't let go of each other.

She then lost grip of my hair and let it free. As someone was carrying me to the gates too leave i realised i pulled out a chunk of her real hair as well as her extensions.

"Tiffany, what happened i thought you were friends?" He sat me down on a bench and stroked his hand along my jawline. His voice made the pain from my head go away. It always does when he's around. Whenever Jai's with me he manages to heal me and mend the pain from my thoughts.

When he touches me, he makes my mood calm and relaxed and loved. Jai is the closest thing i have to happiness. He was the sunshine in my life..