chapter 5~a past of regrets

As i saw him rush to the room, the  heart moniter started to beep faster when he entered.

I gave him a weak smile as he walked in, to try and make him not mention seeing the heart moniter going unnaturally fast when he entered the room, But knowing Jai he will still mention it...

"I see your heart moniter started beeping faster when i entered, someone must be happy to see me." Jai cracked a timid smirk.

"Thanks for being there.." i muttered quietly.

Silence took over the hospital room.

i'm starting to like jai again i really am. When ever i see him i cant help but smile. Secretly he Makes my day.

"Um i bought you some roses and a box of chocolates." He tried to carry on the conversation.

" I know the nurse told me. Thank you, you didn't have too. She also said you stayed over night just to make sure i was okay. It seems too me that someone has started to care for me again." I kindly spoke to Jai.

I turn to see Jai's head in his hands and crying noises.

I can't bare to see him like this i really care for him, i would never want to do anything to hurt him.

" Jai i am so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, i would never want to see you cry." i leaned over my bed to hug him and kiss his forehead. He then wrapped his arms around my body tightly. His Abs pressing into me. I didn't mind it because i missed his hugs. I missed his scent. I missed his kisses. I missed him.

He let go of me and kissed me on the lips. Our lips locked together like two jigsaw pieces. The kiss lasted and our memories started coming back to my brain. When we kissed, it made everything better.

"I am so sorry. For the past two years i have hated myself. Seeing you cry and seeing you broken like that killed me inside. When we stopped talking my life has became i mess. I don't know what to do. I've missed you so much and i am SO sorry!" Jai bursted into tears after he managed to speak. He was weak. He had nothing to fight for. He didn't know what to do.

"Jai please don't cry i forgive you, i have always cared for you no matter what. I have realised that the only reason i have been broken for the past 2 years was because you wern't with me. I need you in my life Jai, i Need your voice, i need your comfort. I have missed you so much.

We locked lips again, this time the kiss lasted longer and it was more meaningful. I truly do care for i missed him. I love him.

"I never meant anything j said 2 years ago i was an idiot, i still am i can't believe i could even say that. You were the joy in my life. You were always there for me and then you gradually disappeared. I know i have Luke and Beau as my brothers but thats not the same, you made me happy everyday seeing your cheerful face and the bow in your hair made me think i was the luckiest guy to have a girl like you. But being a idiot i am i decided to treat you like a piece of dirt. I'm so stupid." He embrassed me with his body and let me lean my head into his shoulder like i use too.

i then whispered in my ear "Jai your not a stupid idiot, you are caring, generous,have an amazing personality and humour, the only idiot you are is my idiot."

"The boys want to start a youtube channel with Daniel and James. Were gonna video us doing pranks and dares and hopefully if we get well know were going to make music video's. We have sorted out the name of our group and what our slogins gonna be...its gonna be great!" Jai sniffs as his tears start to change into a smile.

"Thats seems really cool i better be in a video. so what is you title and slogin?" i joyfully respond

"Of course you will, And the name will be the 'Janoskians'! Are slogins cool to it goes like 'Aim for the stars even if the dogs are gonna bark' theres more to go on it but we don't know what yet!" Jai's face filled with cheer.

"I think you will be amazing, The people will love you, you will make it big i know you will!" i said making jais smile grow bigger

"I'm so happy we have sorted this out. I missed you so much. I have to go now and help her with the cooking i will visit you everyday until you leave. " Jai left Positive

Seeing a smile on his face makes my day brighter. He opened up his feelings and truthfully showed his passed of regret. I love him. I don't even know how i could of let him go.