dos. gender reveal

Louis frowned as he watched all the people crowd around Doniya and his mum. She had his baby brother or sister in his stomach and people were obsessed with it.

Meg walked over to the now two year old little boy and lifted him. "Your mum wants you." Meg said softly. "No. Hate her. Ouie aunts new mum." Louis sniffled.

"What? No you don't hate her. Why do you say that?" Meg asked with a frown on her face. "Ewyone auways like Niya and mum forget Ouie." Louis sniffles.

"Shh. No. That's not true. She wants you to pop the balloon so you can find out of you're having a brother or sister." Meg says.

"Weally?" Louis asks frowning. "Yes baby come on." Meg says carrying him to where Patricia and Yaser were. "Louis!" Tricia cheered but Louis flinched away from her frowning.

Patricia blinked away tears this pregnancy effecting her bad. "You don't wanna pop the balloon with your sister?" Tricia asks and Louis nods hestitantly.

She takes him from Meg and hands him the needle. "Be careful please." Yaser says holding Doniya. "Remember Blue means brother and pink means sister." Meg tells the twins who both nod sheepishly.

"One. Two. Three." When the confetti falls its blue. Yaser and Louis gasp while everyone else cheers. "Ouie haf baey bwuder?" He asks eyes lit up with excitement. "Yeah you're gonna have a brother." Tricia laughed.

When the party was over Yaser put the twins in a bath together and cleaned them. "Aunt Meg told me you said you hated Mummy? Why is that?" He asks Louis.

"Mummy no lob Ouie ." Is the response Louis gives. "Baba you no lob Ouie too." Louis says his eyes letting tears fall down at a rapid pace.

"Lob Niya. But no lob Ouie. Ouie no know why." Louis says wiping his eyes with his wet hands. "Of course we love you. We love both of you." Yaser says drowning deeply.

"But no see Ouie walk fiwst time. See Niya talk but no see Ouie walk." Louis says and Yaser sighs. Louis is almost three yet he's been talking about that since the day it happened. "And today lab wif Niya and Mummy but gnore Ouie." Louis says.

"I'm sorry baby boy. We will never ever ignore you again. I promise. We love you as much as Doniya I swear."