deisisiete. princess & kitten

Twelve Years
Ten Years

To say Louis was happy would be an understatement. He was through the roof estatic. Michael and Zayn got along perfectly.

To see his boyfriend and his best friend/ brother so happy and comfortable with each other made him happy.

They talked about skirts and cheerleading. Ballet and make up and all sorts of girly things but Louis would listen to them ramble on and on.

Speaking of Louis was sat on the floor watching as Michael painted Zayn's nails purple. "So which do you think is prettier Zee? Pink or Purple?" Michael asks.

"Puwple." Zayn says with a smile. "You are so adorable. Lou can we keep him?" Michael asks jutting his bottom lip out in a pout.

"He's already mine." Louis says in response. He was starting to go through puberty. His voice was becoming deeper and he was starting to grow into his facial features.

Yaser and Patricia was starting to get suspicious of his and Zayns bond however. But Louis only saw Zayn as a little brother.

At the moment.

Louis felt so in love. His two favorite people were getting along so well. "Lou is Zayn coming to the game?" Michael asks.

Louis chuckles and nods. "Of course he's my number one fan." Louis says. "I though I was your number one fan." Michael pouts.

"You were but Zayn made me a sign." Louis says making them all chuckle. "My Kitten and My Princess. I love you both." Louis says with a smile.

"Kitten lob Lou too." Zayn says blowing his nails so they'd dry. "Princess loves Lou too." Michael says making Zayn laugh.

"No copy Mikey." He says making Michael nod. "Of course not. Sorry Zee." He says. "It ok." Zayn says kissing his cheek and then kissing Louis on the lips.

Michael pouted. "I want a kiss too Lou." He says. Louis leaned over and pecked Michael's lips before climbing in bed.

"Come on bedtime. I need Princess on this side and Kitten on this side."