deisiocho. drunken giggles

Thirteen Years
Ten Years

When Zayn is in fourth grade he gets invited to a 'school dance'. He accepts not wanting anyone to hate him but he of course wants Louis and Michael to tag along.

When they make it to the party there's drinks and Louis thinks why the hell would you invite a ten year old to a party with drinks.

And then it clicks.

"Let's go!" He says grabbing hold of Michael's hand as well as Zayn's realizing they were both too innocent for the party.

Lucky him they both got ahold of drinks before he could get them to leave. When they made it out of the house both of the feminine boys were tipsy.

"If I take them home, Yaser will kill me. If I take us to Mikey's house, Karen will kill me." Louis mutters to himself. "I'd rather Karen. And it's closer" He finally decides pulling them out the yard.

Michael kept trying to stroke him while they were walking which was already hard because he was one guy trying to hold two very large humans. "Fuck!" He says as Michael place his hand in his pants. He pulls over quickly.

"Mikey stop." He says trying to put the boy back in his seatbelt. With a struggle he gets it done and then heads into Karen's driveway. When he opens the door not only is Karen there but Yaser and Patricia.

He should've went home.

He sighs and Yaser​ helps him get both boys to the door. "You put Zayn in danger as well as Michael why would you do such a thing?" Yaser asks.

"I'm sorry. Zayn got invited to this party and I was just helping him but when I saw alcohol I immediately made them leave but they had already drank." Louis says.

"You went behind our backs and took him to a party we said no to." Yaser says. "I didn't know. Zayn told me you guys said yeah." Louis says. "You expect us to believe that Zayn would lie?" Patricia asks.

"Pack your things. You're going to America."