veinte. i hate you

Fourteen Years
Eleven Years

Zayn kicked the back of Doniya's seat again. "Zee wan Lou!" He screams again. "Oh my God Zayn shut up!" Waliyah screams making Zayn's lip quiver.

They were driving to London to explore and he wanted Louis to be there. Yaser said no and no one disagreed so Zayn vowed to make it the worst experience they've ever had. In three parts.

Part One. Zayn started crying.

Patricia immediately turned to him rubbing her large belly. "What's wrong with my little Prince?" She asks making Zayn cry louder.

"No call me that!" He screams still crying making everyone in the car groan. Yaser parked and got out the car. Zayn's cries resorted to sniffles.

Part Two. Zayn threw all the food.

When they had walked around and around everyone stopped for food. Except everything was empty. "Where's the food?" Tricia asks.

"Bird take it." Zayn says pointing to the sky. He was smart as hell because they all believed it. So Yaser had to pay for more food which put him in a bad mood. "Dad. Zayn threw the food." Waliyah tells.

"No. Liya lie." Zayn says his bottom lip quivering. "Why would you do that Zayn?" Yaser asks and Zayn shrugs. "Wan Lou!" He says to which Yaser groans.

"Louis is not coming back. He put you in danger and he doesn't love you!" Yaser snaps. "Liar! You Liar! Louis love Kitten! I hate you!" Zayn says and takes off running.

Part Three. Get lost.

Zayn had been running for so long his feet hurt and he was hungry from running and now tired. He sat against the door of some building and called Louis' name.

When Louis' didn't come he started to doubt Louis' love for him. "Louis says when Zayn call he come. Why he not come?" He asked himself.

"Zayn oh my God. Baby come here!"